DELCOS NEW RIDE

Post Your Delco Powered Ride Here
Holden202T

Re: DELCOS NEW RIDE

Post by Holden202T »

it also doesn't help having half the ve kpa range either (bwcs compared to $12P)
delcowizzid

Post by delcowizzid »

might have been the 2 half dead injectors LOL. its allways had a cylinder out at low TPS cruise or at least it sounds like 5 cylinders have never been able to tune it out ever since the conversion.runs great just sounds like 5 then you just touch the gas it goes 6 and pulls .today with the cam it was just not playing the game seemed impossible to tune what so ever .pulled over 2 injectors wernt pulseing as hard as the rest and dont make the engine stumble when removed so raided 2 injectors out the vr turbo and installed them and off she goes on 6 all the time now so it did a 12.6 on 2 sort of dead injectors LOL .we only just fixed that issue before dark so off for round 3 of tuning tomorrow
If Its Got Gas Or Ass Count Me In.if it cant be fixed with a hammer you have an electrical problem
delcowizzid

Post by delcowizzid »

went to do vb exhaust new welding wire is shithouse must be made in china out of crushed commodores physically couldnt weld with it LOL but i did get a nice cam vid delco quality phone video LOL who says a cam with no overlap doesnt chop at idle LOL http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KU2uGxjevLQ
If Its Got Gas Or Ass Count Me In.if it cant be fixed with a hammer you have an electrical problem
delcowizzid

Post by delcowizzid »

well turns out the guy selling the mig wire thought all flux cored wire was gassless turns out it was co2 sheilded flux core wire for heavy duty bizo no wonder it was shit LOL.
bit more done on this this week though
IMG0239A.jpg
IMG0239A.jpg (83.44 KiB) Viewed 6504 times
IMG0240A.jpg
IMG0240A.jpg (81.11 KiB) Viewed 6504 times
Holden202T

Post by Holden202T »

:twisted: i like it!!
delcowizzid

Post by delcowizzid »

should be interesting chromemoly chassis weighed in at 57kg or something silly by itself LOL
Holden202T

Post by Holden202T »

yeah i don't reckon she'll weigh too much :driving:
VL400
cars: VL Calais and Toyota Landcruiser. Plus some toys :)

Post by VL400 »

Tough as! Nice and different too :thumbup:
delcowizzid

Post by delcowizzid »

hopefully not to long before shes fired up so we can see how the turbos go at spooling on the brake if we can get boost at a sutiable rpm we are laughing if not just add NOS to aid launches :mrgreen:
Mamba
cars: 1995 Holden Commodore VS Wagon
2006 Holden Berlina VZ Wagon

Post by Mamba »

It looks awesome!!....... :thumbup: