vlad01
cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2
VR II executive

Re: Gregs Boostadore

Post by vlad01 »

I corrupted an NVRAM once by touching the back side of ECU pcb while it was off but still standby powered and I saw the lights spontaneously flash and it was over, engine fans, no start.

Perhaps the water getting in did the same to yours.
I'm the director of VSH (Vlad's Spec Holden), because HSV were doing it ass about.
psyolent
cars: VN S Pack
VX Berlina Series 1
XP Falcon ex Geelong Taxi
RN105 V8 Hilux
VT Series 1 Track Car

Post by psyolent »

so me and ryan got to some work on the weekend. getting burnt, grinding welding and making noise. good times.

so this became a thing

......at least the exhaust comes out under the car.

its a bit tight, which is what she said

i don't like cheap vachina v bands. they are shit. EDIT. they are even more shit when some fuckwit welds them on backwards. i hate building exhausts not on a hoist. it is shit also. never again, meh i had a go. i am living up to my burnie tannington name now my arm is burnt from welding flash.

the wastegate angle is nice now. modified and welded the bracket so it fits nicely

modified this

then further modified it by removing the bottom part of it later on as the ball/cable receiver was sticking on the bracket = death.
need to move the MAF cable away and put it in some conduit and under the alternator, and 3D print some form of spark plug lead holder to keep them away from the throttle mechanism. somewhat uncomfortable with shit hanging around there.

in other news tonight got the enhanced VT SC tune and chucked it on my laptop ; plugged in and uploaded that, swapped out to one OS2 sensor instead of two turned off VATS notice I have a low speed fan faliure DTC set. changed the injector base to 189 as opposed to the 36lb/hr of 213.9, car will start but stall. put back to the ecotec base injector rate, car runs. some idiot has left the valley return to the TB unplugged (so air leak) as well as the valley return. so better plug that and try again tomorrow. also figured out tunerpro and that you need to have emulation mode running to be able to talk to the NVRAM board. i've never done this shit before so a bit of a journey of discovery for me :)
Last edited by psyolent on Tue Oct 13, 2020 7:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
Cheers,
Greg aka Sir Burnie Tanington

VX1 Berlina V6, VT1 Berlina V6 (Track), VN1 S V6, Hilux RN105 GMV8, Ford XP 170.
psyolent
cars: VN S Pack
VX Berlina Series 1
XP Falcon ex Geelong Taxi
RN105 V8 Hilux
VT Series 1 Track Car

Post by psyolent »

PS; yes I need more jack stands. a friend got crushed under a car but lived to survive the tale. LOL at the 9.13.10am in my image, thanks Mac.
Cheers,
Greg aka Sir Burnie Tanington

VX1 Berlina V6, VT1 Berlina V6 (Track), VN1 S V6, Hilux RN105 GMV8, Ford XP 170.
Gareth

Post by Gareth »

Can’t wait to hear this mang :thumbup:
According to chemistry, alcohol is a solution...
antus
Site Admin
cars: TX Gemini 2L Twincam
TX Gemini SR20 18psi
Datsun 1200 Ute
Subaru Blitzen '06 EZ30 4th gen, 3.0R Spec B

Post by antus »

Yep getting there!
Have you read the FAQ? For lots of information and links to significant threads see here: http://pcmhacking.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1396
Gareth

Post by Gareth »

Updates please Tanner :punk:
According to chemistry, alcohol is a solution...
vlad01
cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2
VR II executive

Post by vlad01 »

Was just thinking the same thing.
I'm the director of VSH (Vlad's Spec Holden), because HSV were doing it ass about.