Daewoo DAC ZZQR 96286411

European GM ECUs and PCMs
HoldenMad
cars: HG Premier, HQ windowless panelvan, VK injected 6 Berlina, VR S2 5ltr BT1, VS S3 Spac ute, VT 5ltr Calais

Daewoo DAC ZZQR 96286411

Post by HoldenMad »

20221019_142148[1].jpg
Ive seen a few posts since getting back here that mentioned the 98/99 Daewoo cielo and lanos used an 808 style ecm so I couldn't resist but go and have a look at the old one in the graveyard that I killed many years ago.

Well bugger me aye, what a little gold mine of handy little bits and pieces. I originally just went looking to cut the diagnostic port out of it as need a couple of females for a couple of adapters. I havent confirmed just yet but there is at least 2 plugs that look very close to the vn diag plug and imagine my surprise when it has the american/ euro style 12 pin plug.

As mentioned in previous posts the ecm cradle is a neat item as is the map sensor mount and the entire power distribution bank tbh. Ive got the full dash loom out and am going to try get it all out without damage just because why not.

Is it worth keeping the loom whole or am I right to go cutting it up I suppose is the point of the post.
Long live the mighty lion, King of the concrete jungle
Dylan
cars: VR Commodore V8

Re: Daewoo DAC ZZQR 96286411

Post by Dylan »

Can you post some more pics of the other items you mention?
Charlescrown
cars: V8 VR Commodore BT1
LB Lancer 2L turbo & Delco
Starion TBI with Delco
Mitsubishi Lancer EVO4 track car
NA MX5
3 vintage motor bikes

Re: Daewoo DAC ZZQR 96286411

Post by Charlescrown »

I recently changed a Daewoo loom the suit a 808. Theres a few extras in there that I just removed because they don't play a part with the 808 but most of the pinouts are the same and the plugs fit. I have no idea about the ECU.