antus
Site Admin
cars: TX Gemini 2L Twincam
TX Gemini SR20 18psi
Datsun 1200 Ute
Subaru Blitzen '06 EZ30 4th gen, 3.0R Spec B

Re: Opel Kadett with Delco EST

Post by antus »

Ahh right yes, then it most likely works as described. As you have an ignition module, it probably functions like the p4 series of ECU, that is the ignition module provides a static 10 degrees of timeing for startup, untill the ecu sends the signal that it is ready to take over (usually at 400 rpm) at which point it sends the spark signal and the ignition module passes it through.

If you needed to replace the ecu you could probably buy an australian ecu from ebay, use the software we have here to program a spark map, and run with the sensors you have. Then if down the track you wanted to add injectors and a high pressure fuel pump, you could too.
Have you read the FAQ? For lots of information and links to significant threads see here: http://pcmhacking.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1396
ivanovbg
cars: Opel Astra F C16SE

Post by ivanovbg »

This EKU command only Spark advance. 2 cards for low and high octane gasoline.Аdjustment under load (MAP) and temperature adjustment(oil temperature sensor)
An inductive sensor 60-2 metod.

My English is weak.if you know another language?
If knowledge does not help, try a power (hammer)
opel_droplet
cars: Opel Kadett E, 13N

Post by opel_droplet »

Yes, but I don't have an octane coding plug, only an ignition timing basic coding plug. How does the transfer between the two fuel tables happen. Does anybody know what is the function of this ignition timing plug really. Sorry for asking diagnostic questions :roll:.
ivanovbg
cars: Opel Astra F C16SE

Post by ivanovbg »

have octane
it is the base setting for octane
it choose 2 cards in 95 and 98 octane, or 91 and 95
Is this your scheme?
untitled111.JPG
untitled111.JPG (50.76 KiB) Viewed 4075 times
If knowledge does not help, try a power (hammer)
opel_droplet
cars: Opel Kadett E, 13N

Post by opel_droplet »

Nope, that isn't my wiring. Mine is older than the EZ system :wtf: . I will send you an e-mail.