Opel Astra G Y17DT ymmo request

European GM ECUs and PCMs
WinWoj

Opel Astra G Y17DT ymmo request

Post by WinWoj »

Hi m8s,

In this Delco Diesel ECM ymmo pin code is in 25c320 eproom. As You know, is in hybrid and in-circuit dump reading is hard, some guys desoldering this smd component, but I would like build some jig or such adaprter to talk whith via programmer. What You think, is it possible? Someone tried do this?

Second thing is immo box with TMS370. As I proper understanding, in this uP contain also pin and PCF7935 send to TMS encrypted data, which is calculated and compared with 25c320 data. Please tell me proper way of ymmo in this Delco system, if I wrong.

And last thing is two DTC:
P0602 - Control Module Programming Error
P1610 - Immobiliser Function not Programmed

ECM is without immo box and keys, and I think was via OP-COM programmed. But I'm not sure.. When I'll buy used immobox with keys, What should I do - I have eprom programmer only and some software to modify dumps... Please help me.

Regards,
WW
BPJ
cars: Toyota Hilux

Re: Opel Astra G Y17DT ymmo request

Post by BPJ »

Are you/ what scan tool are you using to read the errors?

The two faults that you have, I would say that one if that the antenna coil on the car has not been handshaked with the ECU, the other would be an uncoded key. Have you replaced the antenna coil around the ignition??

From what it sounds like you are trying to do is code in a new antenna and key, this can be done with the correct diagnostic machine and the PIN for the car.
WinWoj

Re: Opel Astra G Y17DT ymmo request

Post by WinWoj »

Hi,

So I used KTS to read DTC's. But You're right, I haven't antena in car, but eprom in ECM was modify by someone. In this moment I didn't read eprom, but think, that was virginize and ready to OP-COM handshaking. Not sure. I'll read 25C320 and compare with virgin dump. Antena was order. Waiting to read TMS and put pin via OP-COM to ECM eprom.