Ecu delco FDST XDF

European GM ECUs and PCMs
pablocorsab
cars: opel corsa

Ecu delco FDST XDF

Post by pablocorsab »

Hello everyone, my name is Pablo , I have a Corsa chevrolet 2007 (corsa B), my car has a delco ecu FDST, have been researching on the maps.
all the information that you have all xdf complete maps can be found. idle Injection , full load, half load, lamda, afr. degrees progress to all load , by temp C °, idle rpm corrections , duty cicle coil. help me values and address maps. thanks!!
pablocorsab

Re: Ecu delco FDST XDF

Post by pablocorsab »

file FDST delco
Attachments
FDST.bin
(32 KiB) Downloaded 532 times
VX L67 Getrag

Post by VX L67 Getrag »

So where's the XDF with all the map's found? would also need a fix for checksum's when editing!
antus
Site Admin
cars: TX Gemini 2L Twincam
TX Gemini SR20 18psi
Datsun 1200 Ute
Subaru Blitzen '06 EZ30 4th gen, 3.0R Spec B

Post by antus »

I think he is saying that we have good xdfs with all that defined and he is asking if we have one for FDST. However we Australians do not. But there are a lot of Europeans who drop past, someone might be able to help with at least the main tables.
Have you read the FAQ? For lots of information and links to significant threads see here: http://pcmhacking.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1396
pablocorsab

Post by pablocorsab »

Hello!! my question is if I can help with directions of the maps in this file . I have the basic , two in fuel. Five spark. also in A and B. But there are five more q that are not . Thank you!!
antus
Site Admin
cars: TX Gemini 2L Twincam
TX Gemini SR20 18psi
Datsun 1200 Ute
Subaru Blitzen '06 EZ30 4th gen, 3.0R Spec B

Post by antus »

Yes you can post any xdf you have built. It'll be freely downloadable and hopefully if anyone else has any more details they will contribute as well.
Have you read the FAQ? For lots of information and links to significant threads see here: http://pcmhacking.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1396
pablocorsab

Post by pablocorsab »

Hello! I want to spend the xdf of that file to load . ( fdst )
I have xdf basic .
I want xdf most complete , can you help me ?
pablocorsab

Post by pablocorsab »

??????????
Luis1600
cars: Chevrolet Corsa 1.6L

Post by Luis1600 »

pablocorsab wrote:Hello everyone, my name is Pablo , I have a Corsa chevrolet 2007 (corsa B), my car has a delco ecu FDST, have been researching on the maps.
all the information that you have all xdf complete maps can be found. idle Injection , full load, half load, lamda, afr. degrees progress to all load , by temp C °, idle rpm corrections , duty cicle coil. help me values and address maps. thanks!!
viewtopic.php?f=17&t=3060