Chevrolet Lumina 6.0 Delco E38

European GM ECUs and PCMs
NBR
cars: Chevrolet Lumina 6.0L Delco E38

Chevrolet Lumina 6.0 Delco E38

Post by NBR »

Hi guys, I'm new here but it seems like this is the place for Delco ECUs. I have a Chev Lumina UTE that i was able to read the bin from using a friends tool. The problem is it seems like any and all info for this car is in programs like HPTuner and EFiLive which requires you to purchase their tool. I wanted to find a damos file or xdf for this ecu so i can start finding maps on my ECU, but no one seems to have this info.

Does anyone have an xdf that will be compatible with my bin? I've attached it here
Chevrolet Lumina Delco E38 12653674.rar
(52.89 KiB) Downloaded 474 times
VX L67 Getrag

Re: Chevrolet Lumina 6.0 Delco E38

Post by VX L67 Getrag »

I did download it but haven't had time to look at it, I know there was some sort of e38 xdf around but don't think it was well defined & from someone who tries to sell crap on eBay!
antus
Site Admin
cars: TX Gemini 2L Twincam
TX Gemini SR20 18psi
Datsun 1200 Ute
Subaru Blitzen '06 EZ30 4th gen, 3.0R Spec B

Re: Chevrolet Lumina 6.0 Delco E38

Post by antus »

How much time are you prepared to put in to it? I can help you but you need to be prepared to spend the time (probably a couple of hours for a couple of nights if you start with an existing base xdf) and also be prepared to share when its done. Putting in the hours to make the xdfs are one of the biggest hurdles.
Have you read the FAQ? For lots of information and links to significant threads see here: http://pcmhacking.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1396