Daewoo Lanos 1.5L Euro II - KDAC with ZXJN

European GM ECUs and PCMs
VL400
cars: VL Calais and Toyota Landcruiser. Plus some toys :)

Re: Daewoo Lanos 1.5L Euro II - KDAC with ZXJN

Post by VL400 »

That was the bin you posted earlier in this thread, do you have a ZXJN bin to compare it with?

Have started to have a brief look at the code. Its very different to what we have in the local ECMs so was wondering if you could provide a wiring diagram to show how things are connected. Otherwise I take it this is a sequential injected and DIS? How does the ignition system connect and what pulses does the ECM see from the module - cam and ref pulse, the number of pulses etc.

Do you have a definition for the calibration data?? What software are you using to tune the engine?

One final question, the flash memory you are talking about. How did you find out about it? The ECM has a memcal and the running code and calibration data is stored there so cannot see why it would be needed.
L2-Max
cars: Lanos 1.5 SOHC

Post by L2-Max »

All my hopes to reflash my ECU are broken. The "flash" used in my ECU is nothing else as EPROM. Datasheet is M27C512. My chip has no window to erase even. Chip located nearly eeprom has no deal to it. 'cause main board design is 3 layer I had mistaked :oops:

One people geve me idea to see mainborad with roentgen light. But I think it is bad idea for working ECU :? Especialy for EPROM(it coud be removed but other components not).

Will continue work on reflashing as soon as I will wind appropriate chip
antus
Site Admin
cars: TX Gemini 2L Twincam
TX Gemini SR20 18psi
Datsun 1200 Ute
Subaru Blitzen '06 EZ30 4th gen, 3.0R Spec B

Post by antus »

You should look at doing what we do. Replace the memcal with a nvram chip, and make sure the write line is wired to the CPU. Then you can add an aldl write command (probably use the same aldl mode as we have so existing software works, too) and then you will be able to reflash or realtime edit by just swapping in the chip.

Have a look at the thread here for ideas:
https://pcmhacking.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=71

Yours is probably similar to the VS ecotech ecu.. That is the pins are almost in the same places, and there is a good chance that the write line is already wired up to the memcal socket waiting for you to connect it.
If you can find some more of those blue memcals then you can experiment with erasing those with a UV eraser and burning them outside the ecu, too.
Have you read the FAQ? For lots of information and links to significant threads see here: http://pcmhacking.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1396
L2-Max
cars: Lanos 1.5 SOHC

Post by L2-Max »

Will try ... ;)
baldy
cars: chevrolet lanos, ford focus, toyota corolla

Post by baldy »

hi! Continuing the theme I want to find out how to implement your program mode boot-stripe activation mc68hc11 programming of external memory (expanded mode), in my case it am29f010, here http://www.orgler.it/swflash.htm written commands for this pairing. News or not? What should I do? (Yes this ecu bunch mc68hc11 +74 hc138 + am29f010)
baldy
cars: chevrolet lanos, ford focus, toyota corolla

Post by baldy »

sorry for my english (google translate)
dovgan
cars: Lanos 1.5

Post by dovgan »

Hi, my car is Daewoo Lanos 1.5L Euro II. ECU installed is KDAC with ZXJN program id.
Who has XDF-file for KDAC with ZXJN program id ($2B)?