How does kalmaker work

vn5000
cars: vn v8 commodore

How does kalmaker work

Post by vn5000 »

Does anyone know if you can read a kalmaker bin file from rt board using eprom progammer then burn this file onto a normal eprom and run it in a 808 .If this is so , could someone PM me a bin file to suit v8 808 /3082 extracted this way.Ive wanted kalmaker for years but couldnt afford the $ , so i bought an ostrich instead.I cant wait for vl400 to to finish his latest $12 ose bin ,from the sound of it its everything kalmaker is plus more.
antus
Site Admin
cars: TX Gemini 2L Twincam
TX Gemini SR20 18psi
Datsun 1200 Ute
Subaru Blitzen '06 EZ30 4th gen, 3.0R Spec B

Re: How does kalmaker work

Post by antus »

Kalmaker is a copy protected commercial product, so while you can burn it to a normal chip it'll not fire the injectors until it sees a security pal (programmable array of logic) chip. You get 1 of these when you buy the original kit and have to buy one for each chip you burn, too. Naturally we cant and wont distribute kalmaker.

OSE12P has been designed to be a free code accessible to anyone who wants to build good cheap EFI with junkyard parts, or tune a car that has a compatible ecu. I think everyone will be running it soon 8-)
Have you read the FAQ? For lots of information and links to significant threads see here: http://pcmhacking.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1396
Holden202T

Re: How does kalmaker work

Post by Holden202T »

i know i will be :driving: