How to loose 200kgs?....

ralcool
cars: VK L67 T5
VQ V8 W55
Kawasaki 750turbo

Re: How to loose 200kgs?....

Post by ralcool »

vlad01 wrote:no but holidays are deserved when you been doing the same stressful shit for over 5 years in one job and you're not physically well and you are suppose to be taking it easy.
Fine, Put me up at your house for two weeks. Give a 'Soldiers Five' on how to do your job. You stay at home or fuck off and finish the latest bucket list.

I'll take your pay for that two weeks, and a bed.

I need work anyway, so it works out perfectly. :D
vlad01
cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2
VR II executive

Post by vlad01 »

Holden202T wrote:so put in for the leave, and if they knock it back, then your sick!

Thats what I do pretty much, just call sick when I cbf but I have to from time to time. When I feel like I cbf then I shouldn't be working anyway as pushing through can leave me crippled for a while.

So if I don't feel like im up tot working I have a legitimate reason to stay home and work can't do shit about that :lol: . Doctors orders :thumbup:
I'm the director of VSH (Vlad's Spec Holden), because HSV were doing it ass about.
MAGP
cars: VC V8 sedan, VS V6 wagon, VT V8 Landcruiser.

Post by MAGP »

I don't know about industrial relations in Victoria but in NSW if you apply for holiday leave they can knock you back but they cannot keep knocking you back if you give them more than 1 option.
immortality
cars: VH, VN, VS, VX

Post by immortality »

vlad01 wrote:no but holidays are deserved when you been doing the same stressful shit for over 5 years in one job and you're not physically well and you are suppose to be taking it easy.
Or, get another job.......

That's what I'm in the process of doing now as my current job/employer has been doing my head in for too long. Looking for a completely different industry now to get a clean start.
HQ355
cars: HQ Holden

Post by HQ355 »

I'd like to do that as well, trouble is I don't know what I want to do and I'm sick of working long hours and weekends. What ever I do has to pay well, short hours and not sit at a desk, see why it's hard !
Gareth

Post by Gareth »

Male stripper?...
According to chemistry, alcohol is a solution...
immortality
cars: VH, VN, VS, VX

Post by immortality »

I've a similar dilemma and chances are what ever I do will mean more days at work than I do now but at the end of the day my health is more important.

I'm kinda looking forward to it actually, looks like I'll be taking a pay cut in the short term but will be better off long term and re-training will keep me busy and reasonably challenged unlike what I do now.
vlad01
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2
VR II executive

Post by vlad01 »

immortality wrote:
Or, get another job.......

That's what I'm in the process of doing now as my current job/employer has been doing my head in for too long. Looking for a completely different industry now to get a clean start.
Doing the same for basically the same reason and also travel, hate travel, not driving to work travel but interstate travel, hard to find a job that fits my skill set though as a lot of it niche or I'm over qualified.

Have been looking on and off for the last 3 years and haven't got or found much.
I'm the director of VSH (Vlad's Spec Holden), because HSV were doing it ass about.
HQ355
cars: HQ Holden

Post by HQ355 »

Biggvl wrote:Male stripper?...
I nearly spat my drink out ! Pisser
vlad01
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2
VR II executive

Post by vlad01 »

This is HQ