reconfigure winOLS file to tunerpro XDF

VX L67 Getrag

reconfigure winOLS file to tunerpro XDF

Post by VX L67 Getrag »

I was wondering if anyone can help as I have a winOLS file that is mapped out but because I'm used to tunerpro I want to convert it to xdf.

But it looks like with the first table the data is o.k. for first 7 double bytes, but then goes way wrong from there onwards although it ends where the table is supposed to with table in winOLS.

but the 2nd table is correct in any way shape or form, it has the correct amount of rows & columns but data doesn't end where it's supposed to & doesn't look anything like it's supposed to.

Any advice or tips anyone has would be great, Cheers.
Attachments
Toyota Avensis TD SW#60M90.bin
(992 KiB) Downloaded 400 times
Tunerpro Layout.png
winOLS Layout.png
Denso 60M90 3.0L TD.xdf
(5.95 KiB) Downloaded 376 times
antus
Site Admin
cars: TX Gemini 2L Twincam
TX Gemini SR20 18psi
Datsun 1200 Ute
Subaru Blitzen '06 EZ30 4th gen, 3.0R Spec B

Re: reconfigure winOLS file to tunerpro XDF

Post by antus »

Im on my phone so havnt opened the xdf but the resolution looks wrong in the optimal moment table. That diagonal line of 0s looks like it should line up. The data also looks like it could be 32bit signed from the bit of hex i can see behind the table. I dont know denso but there could also be a table header or less likely but possible table checksum.
Have you read the FAQ? For lots of information and links to significant threads see here: http://pcmhacking.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1396
yoda69
cars: 2004 VYII Acclaim Wagon V6 Auto LPG/Petrol
2004 VYII Berlina sedan V6 Auto
2005 VZ Monaro CV8 manual

Post by yoda69 »

Attached XDF has table correct with what I can see.
Calibration DMRW needs to be set for LSB first to work.
Optimal Moment needs to start 2 bytes earlier at 1B20, first column then matches the axis column you have and rest of the table looks correct, need to set as signed and LSB.
I haven't manually put in any of your axis values, was just a quick play to get it working.
Toyota Avensis TD SW#60M90.xdf
XDF
(4.64 KiB) Downloaded 362 times
VX L67 Getrag

Post by VX L67 Getrag »

Thanks, I will start adding more & hopefully it will follow similar lines as those.
VX L67 Getrag

Post by VX L67 Getrag »

It's 16Bit but just noticed when the tables have more than 1 row it utilizes the first column of data as the reference range & think it may even do this for the line before as the reference for the other axis reference.

But can this be incorporated into tunerpro & if so what's it called so I can search as how to set it up?

I know this all relevant to tunerpro & not info for this site but I know I have more chance of getting a response here Vs tunerpro forum.
antus
Site Admin
cars: TX Gemini 2L Twincam
TX Gemini SR20 18psi
Datsun 1200 Ute
Subaru Blitzen '06 EZ30 4th gen, 3.0R Spec B

Post by antus »

First column like the MAF scalars in the Holden PCM code? If so, then no, not that I am aware of. You'd need to do something similar to yoda69s spread sheet for calculating the values to cut n paste in.
Have you read the FAQ? For lots of information and links to significant threads see here: http://pcmhacking.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1396
VX L67 Getrag

Post by VX L67 Getrag »

It's ok I got in touch with Mark.m & gave me a heads up & it's called internal pure setup for axis... but then trying to get each table setup without hours of fudging is a pita!

It seems to work best with working backward from column, but then finding the major/minor stride changes etc gets to be a mind fuck!