Lexus / Toyota tuning

slewinson
cars: Barina SB C14SE
Lexus RX350
VW Golf Mk5 TDI DSG

Lexus / Toyota tuning

Post by slewinson »

Hi guys, just wondering if anybody has had experience remapping any recent Lexus ECUs?

I am about to pull the trigger on a GS250 F-Sport and am curious what can be tweaked.

Simon
VX L67 Getrag

Re: Lexus / Toyota tuning

Post by VX L67 Getrag »

I haven't done any petrol models but been mucking around with the turbo diesel stuff which I believe use the same controller...

Do you know what calibration file it is guessing it will be something like 89663-xxxxx
slewinson
Lexus RX350
VW Golf Mk5 TDI DSG

Post by slewinson »

Will need to wait till I pick it up in a week or so before I can use techstream to have a look. What software do you use for the tuning?

I have not considered fiddling with my other cars because they are hybrids (CT200h and RX450h).

Simon
VX L67 Getrag

Post by VX L67 Getrag »

For virtual reading/writing I use bitbox, for editing I've been trying to identify map out files myself & create xdf's.
But for ready made mapping bitedit would be the best bet!
slewinson
Lexus RX350
VW Golf Mk5 TDI DSG

Post by slewinson »

IMG_0669 crop.png
This is the potential tuning subject. Would love to hear if anybody has actual results from playing with the 4GR-FSE. Will try to get online to it and see what cal is in there.
Initial impression is pretty good but I think that there is a bit of margin left by the conservative engineering types at Lexus. with 12:1 compression I wonder what E85 could do... :driving:

Simon