haltech e6gmx base tune

jca
cars: HQ monaro
vz ss thunder
ve ss sports wagon

haltech e6gmx base tune

Post by jca »

Hi guys , i know its not a delco , but im hoping somebody might be able to help me with a base tune for a ecotech v6 running the above haltech ecu. The ecu is currently loaded with a vn v8 tune,
antus
Site Admin
cars: TX Gemini 2L Twincam
TX Gemini SR20 18psi
Datsun 1200 Ute
Subaru Blitzen '06 EZ30 4th gen, 3.0R Spec B

Re: haltech e6gmx base tune

Post by antus »

I have an E6x on an sr20 in a gemini track car, so know the ecu. Its a pretty basic MAP based ECU, so i'd suggest you get Holden202t's ecotech 12p tune here and look at the map in tunerpro and use its shape and limits to make one up in the haltech software. A random tip for the old software is once its installed on a 32 bit version of windows, copy the installed dir and run it somewhere else. As it complains about missing files copy them off the old computer (probably in c:\windows or c:\windows\system) and drop them in the program dir. Eventually you'll have a folder for the app which you can copy around newer machines. Its only the installer that requires 16 bit support. The actual tuning app, while old school, is 32 bit.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=375#p4033
Have you read the FAQ? For lots of information and links to significant threads see here: http://pcmhacking.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1396