fj cruiser
sv 21 camry wagon

Re: delco and the girls new. ride

Post by jenko »

must be down on boost
delcowizzid

Post by delcowizzid »

Yeah the compressor fins had stuck to the compressor housing with corrosion but it freed up nice with crc not long ago and they normally just bellow black smoke when the turbo isn't working. I have a feeling the diesel pre filter is quite full of diesel bug slime and crap causing the lift pump to not efficiently feed the diesel pump after doing a bit of reading on them not liking limited feed pressure
If Its Got Gas Or Ass Count Me In.if it cant be fixed with a hammer you have an electrical problem
delcowizzid

Post by delcowizzid »

2 new diesel filters today yet to try it out if that fails the top of the avc coming off while im out and see if the boost fuel pin is stuck in the bore
If Its Got Gas Or Ass Count Me In.if it cant be fixed with a hammer you have an electrical problem
immortality
cars: VH, VN, VS, VX

Post by immortality »

HEy Mate,

You still kicking down there?

Hope all is well, things don't look great from what we can see on the box.
jenko
cars: hilux v6
jaguar v12
mitsubishi lancer
fj cruiser
sv 21 camry wagon

Post by jenko »

get that boat to deep water
immortality

Post by immortality »

2 meter waves hit this morning in some areas, not sure were his marina is but there is some major damage down at the ports in Wellington. All ferries are anchored in the harbor and haven't been able to dock to offload passengers and cargo. It's a right mess in some areas but fortunately the main quake was in a rural area and Christchurch is mostly safe.

Main quake was magnitude 7.5 just after midnight and there have been some magnitude 6+ aftershocks which continue to strike.

Going to be a long week here in NZ :(

US folks up here in Auckland are starting to wonder when it will be our turn, it's got to be only a matter of time till something big happens here. From what I can see, since the initial quake in Chch in 2010/2011 things are slowly moving north.
Gareth

Post by Gareth »

My Thoughts are with you guys, hope all is well :oops:
According to chemistry, alcohol is a solution...
delcowizzid

Post by delcowizzid »

I'm fine the girl not so much. Spent a night in the dark no power for hours radio on the cellphone on listening to reports.tsunami sirens at 1-2 am. Our suburb is 300 feet up so we had cars lining both sides of the roads after evacuating the lower areas near us.just continuous aftershocks now.wasn't the worst quake I've been in grown up with quakes never bothered me would have if I was in the cbd surrounded by skyscrapers with there Windows falling out on the street below. Hopefully the boat is bobbing around happily havnt been to check havnt heard of any major water surge in the harbour so should be fine
delcowizzid

Post by delcowizzid »

Really want to be at the boat pulling the top off the diesel pump to see if the boost valve is jammed
immortality

Post by immortality »

Sounds like you guys are going to be in for a long night.