$A7? Working with CKP

Disassembly, Reassembly, Tools and devleopment. Going deep with Hardware and Software.
Kolo
cars: nexia UZ ZXIT

$A7? Working with CKP

Post by Kolo »

Hi, All!
I have Daewoo Nexia UZ with ECU KDAC ZXIT. SoftID is $A7. CPU is 68hc11f1
I want to add into the code multi-spark ignition and internal emulator of induction sensor of the position of crank 60-2. If sensor bad etc.
It encountered problem with the dismantling of original code, which corresponds for working of interruptions from the sensor.
Signal enters simultaneously two input of IRQ - IC1 and PAOVI. PAOVI is initially forbidden. The subroutine IC1 finds the passage of cams, forbids itself, solves PAOVI and are filled PACNT by a certain value. PAOVI operates after this, several times, each time again filling PACNT by value, near the overloading. And after this again enable IC1. And so on each revolution. I cannot trace the logic of work. It is very complicated. The array the computable of index words is used :(. Why it is made thus? Why to use 2 inputs of interruptions? There is a description of this or similar algorithm? Or usefull links?
Thanks.
Nikolay.
PS Sorry of my bad english... Use http://babelfish.yahoo.com
VL400
cars: VL Calais and Toyota Landcruiser. Plus some toys :)

Re: $A7? Working with CKP

Post by VL400 »

Welcome to the forums Kolo. The ECM you have does not sound like the type the majority of users on here use so if you have any further info like wiring diagrams or pictures of the internal ECM that would be helpful. It also sounds like a newer style using the 'smart' ignition module where the ECM is controlling which cylinder to fire, we mostly use a 'dumb' style where the module manages which cylinder it needs to fire next.

Also it may just be the way babelfish has translated it but it sounds like your wanting to have a software backup for the 60-2 crank trigger if it fails? I dont think any amount of software is going to allow this unless you have a secondary crank trigger you want to switch to??

If you can post the bin and the file you have disassembled am sure someone can have a look at it.
Kolo
cars: nexia UZ ZXIT

Re: $A7? Working with CKP

Post by Kolo »

Thanks you for your help.
External schematics of my ECM same as in pdf in zip.
Internal CKP drive to PORTA.7 and PORTA.2 simultaneously.
And place my bin and IDB to zip.
Attachments
v162_org.zip
(691.29 KiB) Downloaded 454 times