VS-VY Enhanced Factory Bins

For discussion and distribution of custom code and hacks
The1

Re: The1's Enhanced Factory Bins

Post by The1 »

Just realized it's been 10yrs now since enhanced was released, even more for 12p. Thanks to all those who contributed, i have been offline for quite some time with this but there is still alot to do, new features in the works and bug fixes. We are all still slowly working on updates.
hsv08
cars: (EX) VT SENATOR 355 STROKER
(EX) VT SS 304 MANUAL
NOW VX V6 HACK

Post by hsv08 »

The1 wrote:Just realized it's been 10yrs now since enhanced was released, even more for 12p. Thanks to all those who contributed, i have been offline for quite some time with this but there is still alot to do, new features in the works and bug fixes. We are all still slowly working on updates.
Awesome. Look forward to it! Is there anyway we can adapt spark cut into all the enhanced bins?
The1

Post by The1 »

i have started to look at it. No easy way but i think going down the track of limiting dwell time might be the answer?
hsv08
cars: (EX) VT SENATOR 355 STROKER
(EX) VT SS 304 MANUAL
NOW VX V6 HACK

Post by hsv08 »

The1 wrote:i have started to look at it. No easy way but i think going down the track of limiting dwell time might be the answer?
Yeah if dwell time can be limited that would work fine for most setups. Even if just the dwell time can be defined with a 50rpm revolution between 5800 - 6400 for eg
charlay86
cars: VT S1 SS (L67)

Post by charlay86 »

hsv08 wrote:
The1 wrote:i have started to look at it. No easy way but i think going down the track of limiting dwell time might be the answer?
Yeah if dwell time can be limited that would work fine for most setups. Even if just the dwell time can be defined with a 50rpm revolution between 5800 - 6400 for eg
Dwell limiting approach should work with the enhanced code as per 11P.
Adding lookup tables always takes extra compute time (especially if it needs to be calculated every cycle at high RPM for a rev limiter) and precious space in the calibration area, so it's more likely that we'll implement something with a few scalars.
BennVenn
cars: R33 GTST, '60 Vw Bug, Express (4G63T), GW X200

Post by BennVenn »

The1 wrote:Just realized it's been 10yrs now since enhanced was released, even more for 12p. Thanks to all those who contributed, i have been offline for quite some time with this but there is still alot to do, new features in the works and bug fixes. We are all still slowly working on updates.
Thanks for all you've done for the '808! Definitely makes this hobby a bit more affordable
The1

Post by The1 »

i havn't done much for 808, VL400 and the others are Legends at that!
cars: VY s L67
Haines Hunter - not a car but still a toy

Post by 0081 »

You willing to share the features you are looking at other than spark cut?
The1

Post by The1 »

Higher rate data logging
Adapt flash pcm type knock system
Spark cut
Some ECUs have more spare inputs, some inputs may need a wiring mod.

There's plenty to do lol

The higher rate data logging I've finished and tested on VS just need to adapt to all bins now. The rest are still being worked on.

Charlay86 has been working on updating and fixing a Factory Holden bug in the injector rate and low pulse adder table causing AFR instability at lower pulse widths. He's also been looking at the spare inputs. :punk:
Dylan
cars: VR Commodore V8

Post by Dylan »

Great to hear there's still developed and interest in these systems.