LS1 Boost OS - Development

For discussion and distribution of custom code and hacks

Re: LS1 Boost OS - Development

Postby bubba2533 » Mon Dec 26, 2022 1:07 pm

It might be possible, but that could be difficult.

I actually just picked up a DBW setup (Pedal/TAC module/Throttle) from a ~04 Silverado when I was at the junkyard last month. I got it working with my bench top PCM which was fairly easy.

I also grabbed a ~05 Buick Lacrosse throttle, but I didn’t even have plans for it. It was attached to the aluminum intake manifold that I wanted.
LS1 Boost OS: If you have Questions about the current release post Here. If you have feature suggestions post in the Development Thread

Postby Broke4speed » Sat Jan 07, 2023 1:46 pm

I've been watching some of your Youtube stuff and the idea that coil-near-plug is possible with Boost OS V3 on a 4.3 is intruiging. How could it be accomplished? I've recently taken possession of a 51 chevy 4dr that needs an engine (and a lot of other stuff)...and I wouldn't mind trying something different. I've already got an LR4 in my 84 Volvo, so a 4.3 in a hotrod sounds like fun :). I'm one of your Patreon peeps and OS V3 is burning a hole in my 'pocket', haha.

Postby bubba2533 » Sun Jan 08, 2023 11:16 am

Thanks for following along. It requires a 24x crank trigger and a 50/50 cam trigger (newer 4.3L V6's have it stock) and the rest is software changes.

I will be working on developing an OS patch for other people that want to upgrade.
LS1 Boost OS: If you have Questions about the current release post Here. If you have feature suggestions post in the Development Thread

Postby Broke4speed » Mon Jan 09, 2023 9:55 am

Terrific, thanks a bunch! :)

Previous

Return to Custom Code