OSE $12P Teaser

For discussion and distribution of custom code and hacks
Holden202T

OSE $12P Teaser

Post by Holden202T »

After some great work by VL400 i have been testing the $12P code for him .... heres a teaser for yas :) VL400 will be able to fill you in on its release date and feature set, some of which you can see from the teaser :)
$12p - wideband log.JPG
$12p - wideband log.JPG (150.61 KiB) Viewed 7873 times
VL400
cars: VL Calais and Toyota Landcruiser. Plus some toys :)

Re: OSE $12P Teaser

Post by VL400 »

After some good testing from holden202 (should be holdenecotec now!) it looks like the integrated wideband logging is working well. The $12P bin that he is running has a few extra features but is still in its early days with lots more to be added.

So far the additions from the $12S code are....
Spark Output For All Ref Angles Between 0-90deg - Camira module support
ID Memcal Number Of Cyl - Can now tell you what memcal you have plugged in or the jumper config on the NVRAM board
4, 6 or 8 Cyl - Added 4cyl support
Added Knock Counts, Current VE and L/100kms To ALDL Mode 1 Message 0
VS or VR Anti-theft Option - One bin for VN to VS
Wideband Integration - Raw 0-5V Wideband A/D Is Part Of ALDL Message 0
Map Switch Function Using Pin B9 (only does dual rev limit data so far, but wil be spark and afr tables soon)
Soft Touch Rev-Limit - Based on the formula holden code with extra spark retard function, drops injector events as RPM gets closer to upper limit.

There is no release date yet but am slowly getting through the things I want to add. Will keep this thread updated with whats happening :D
delcowizzid

Post by delcowizzid »

WOW is all i can say thats some pretty cool additions there :mrgreen: going to be good when you get it finished think its time to find a new car so im ready for the release LOL
If Its Got Gas Or Ass Count Me In.if it cant be fixed with a hammer you have an electrical problem
UCMatt
cars: VE Sportwagon
VYExec
VN V8 UC Torana Hatch

Post by UCMatt »

Sweet!
Now we need a utility to migrate existing cal's across. I assume that the calibration layout will be a bit different for the additional data. :thumbup:

Great work.
delcowizzid

Post by delcowizzid »

the dual high and low rpm VE tables make it a bit hard to swap over but its not too bad really cut and pasting with tunerpro. theres a few differences in temp sensor type settings in the vr tunes compared to vn ones too so you have to be a little carefull with making sure you copy everything over and without knowing the code workings like vl400 that may cause issues in itself having settings that match one code base mixed in another may not be good
If Its Got Gas Or Ass Count Me In.if it cant be fixed with a hammer you have an electrical problem
UCMatt
cars: VE Sportwagon
VYExec
VN V8 UC Torana Hatch

Post by UCMatt »

I was thinking more migration from OSE $12S to $12P.
Converting from different code bases is a lot more complex.
Holden202T

Post by Holden202T »

well if its anything like the OSE $12S release then it will come with a V6 and V8 base cal to get you started.... oh and a 4 cylinder cal maybe too in this case :D
VL400
cars: VL Calais and Toyota Landcruiser. Plus some toys :)

Post by VL400 »

Yeah there will be a V8 and V6 cal to get you started, from there I would like to see people posting cals so a library can be formed to help others getting started. The more support there is the more likely new features will be added :driving:
antus
Site Admin
cars: TX Gemini 2L Twincam
TX Gemini SR20 18psi
Datsun 1200 Ute
Subaru Blitzen '06 EZ30 4th gen, 3.0R Spec B

Post by antus »

I'll be happy to post up my cal for my g200w twincam 4 cyl engine. I spent some time in tunerpro cutting and pasting data from my kalmaker tune today, and for now just duplicated some VE lines for the nice extra resolution in the low rpm VE in ose12p :)
Have you read the FAQ? For lots of information and links to significant threads see here: http://pcmhacking.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1396
ToyHicko
cars: Toyota Celica/VN Bash Car

Post by ToyHicko »

Just a quick question the wide band o2 is that just for easier logging or does the ecu use the data for closed loop control.
Top work by the way can't wait to try the code out.

Jason