cars: cefiro x 2
skyline x2
silvia
wrx
gsr
many more...

Cefiro rb30E+T help or .Bin needed

Post by Sn0ope »

hi there i am after some advice and help on a conversion i have going,basically brought a half done a31 project that had had an r31 rb30 added and injectors etc wired i am unsure what ecu the guy i bought it off has in. since i brought it i have replaced engine loom and got running using a rb20e intake to match the loom for knock sensors idle control valve etc, am running rb20de injectors(pink same as 30e) as they fit and plug directly in with the rb20e loom and intake manifold. the car starts and idles well but backfires and wont power through when it comes onto boost so my gut feeling is that it has the rb20e ecu still in place , i have put an ic socket in and have tuner pro and a eprom burner and plenty of chips and sockets to play with (have only played with r32 twincam models before (rb20det, rb20det-rb25det etc) i am pretty much stuck as to where to go from here as i cant find very much info on the single cams let alone in a31's.
have attached the bin image from the ecu i have in car currently.
Attachments
a31.BIN
(32 KiB) Downloaded 331 times
bachig24u
cars: R33 Skyline, ethanol burning starlet turbo, yours until its tuned!

Re: Cefiro rb30E+T help or .Bin needed

Post by bachig24u »

Do you still need help with this?

if so, include the ecu part number that the bin came from and I 'll have a look.
Kind regards
Sime