VS-VY Enhanced Factory Bins

For discussion and distribution of custom code and hacks
The1

Re: The1's Enhanced Factory Bins

Post by The1 »

the factory flash tune is quite good enough for 98ron, even still then you will pull a little timing, i normally just tweak the IAT Spark temp table on the factory tune to suit. PE TPS% i think is like %60 with factory really bad, drop it to 50 or 40
delcowizzid

Post by delcowizzid »

This things all ways been a slug and was getting slower I'm now nearly positive the cats melted or a mufflers blocked with just egr off it now climbs the hill with half the throttle and cruises much easier guess the backpressure is just making it choak on exhaust fumes with egr working lol need to bash out some melted guts
If Its Got Gas Or Ass Count Me In.if it cant be fixed with a hammer you have an electrical problem
The1

Post by The1 »

yeh the EGR is good for blocking up anything from the throttlebody inward lol
delcowizzid

Post by delcowizzid »

Well I think the engine's starting to uncarbon itself it's got grunt at wot like it's never had lol maybe the inlet valves had some carbon on them sucking up fuel lol
If Its Got Gas Or Ass Count Me In.if it cant be fixed with a hammer you have an electrical problem
The1

Post by The1 »

Yeh that's it, had my wagon on dyno after disabling EGR and doing inlet manifold, made more power after a few runs lol
delcowizzid

Post by delcowizzid »

So no egr and a new 195 thermostat and fuel average on the dash gone from 13.6 to 11.3 lol
The1

Post by The1 »

Good gain for little effort :mrgreen:
delcowizzid

Post by delcowizzid »

Yeah coils and dfi and a new case I reckon she would see 10s but I'm a tight arse would be nice to get rid of the of idle stumble when I take off to hard might have to refit the ls1 coil driver box and the dodgy kickback truck coils lol
The1

Post by The1 »

Accel Enrichment good?
delcowizzid

Post by delcowizzid »

So the egr temp flag isn't turning off egt I've tried max and minimum weird thing about setting temp low as possible my fuel trim on one bank is maxed out adding fuel maybe it's not actually egr temp scaler.i want to add to the xdf too so if anyone has variable locations and table locations pm them too me I'll start editing :D