VS-VY Enhanced Factory Bins

For discussion and distribution of custom code and hacks
VX L67 Getrag

Re: Extended Factory Bins

Post by VX L67 Getrag »

I've downloaded them a couple of times as I had HDD issue, LOL more than an issue but anyway I haven't had anything to test them on yet!
But it's great now the VS bins can have a better fuel adjustment!

NICE WORK, as always!
DavoF
cars: VX L67 Executive

Post by DavoF »

Have been working towards using the extended vx l67 bin with an LS1 MAF. Have modified the tables with the data that was posted in the VT-VY MAF thread. It only uses 10 tables but that's all I'd need at this stage without intercooling. Just need to finish my custom 4" intake piping which is taking longer than i'd hoped. Kids never give me a break lol :wall: . I'll get there eventually. Will post again when i've tried it out.

Cheers :thumbup:
The1

Post by The1 »

DavoF wrote:Have been working towards using the extended vx l67 bin with an LS1 MAF. Have modified the tables with the data that was posted in the VT-VY MAF thread. It only uses 10 tables but that's all I'd need at this stage without intercooling. Just need to finish my custom 4" intake piping which is taking longer than i'd hoped. Kids never give me a break lol :wall: . I'll get there eventually. Will post again when i've tried it out.

Cheers :thumbup:
Yeh i know the feeling, kids are good, but kids and work in the last 7 months is the reason why my trans is still sitting in pieces in the shed lol.

If your using the delphi maf it should be right with the tables in the tune, we'l ive tested it anyway as far as 11,000 odd hz.
The1

Post by The1 »

Also the cheapest ive found for splitter plugs is these. Shipping to AU was $8 First Class Mail.

http://www.lsxtune.com/shop/product_inf ... cts_id/927

There's tons of those MAF's on ebay used for cheap, sometimes there will be new ones on there as well cheap, matter of keeping an eye out.
DavoF
cars: VX L67 Executive

Re: Enhanced Factory Bins

Post by DavoF »

I'll probably give the default extended MAF data a try first then and see if the wideband matches the commanded afr. The MAF is a standard 74mm type from a VX V8.(I thought that was an LS1 MAF also) Anyway learning as I go here, but all fun anyway. Can't wait to get things moving along. :)

Yeah had a look at the transmission thread. Great write-up so far :thumbup:

Cheers
VX L67 Getrag

Post by VX L67 Getrag »

I just had a quick look at the Flash PCM moded files & I think it might be worth mentioning people can't just upload those bin's to use as they have no eeprom section..

Because the mod's are outside the CAL area too you can't just update cal section, So I think & will stand to be corrected you may have to update full bin but then the last process where it ask's do you want to use eeprom from selected bin select NO & then it may all be o.k?

I also tidied up the $BD XDF a little, nothing major just got rid of some unknown!
Attachments
VXV6_BD v1.2 Enhanced.xdf
(227.55 KiB) Downloaded 379 times
The1

Post by The1 »

yes the modded bins will need a full reflash as obviously the program code has been modified. Yeh i would assume you can keep your original ID area so you wont need to turn vats off, though ill try and check that on the bench on the weekend. Thanks for the xdf ill keep it handy if i ever do any updates to it.
VX L67 Getrag

Post by VX L67 Getrag »

I'm going to give the $A5K enhanced file a go later this week, with the enhanced spark for PE does that just direct that timing or does it still allow for all other correction factors?

Using it on 10 psi setup with gen3 maf & bigger throttle body & hope to get it to 200rwKw!
The1

Post by The1 »

the enhanced spark table will add or minus from the current spark cell in use.

The last 10psi i tuned only just reached past the end of the table 8 Stock MAF.
VX L67 Getrag

Post by VX L67 Getrag »

I just had a look at the log last time I had this same car on the dyno & it had 902 Mg per cyl @ 5393 rpm @ 10061 Hz & then 883Mg per cyl@ 5601rpm @ 10188Hz...

But not sure the calcs are correct in the adx as I thought was only capable of 510 Mg per cyl?

Or is that Mg per sec?