VS-VY Enhanced Factory Bins

For discussion and distribution of custom code and hacks
immortality
cars: VH, VN, VS, VX

Re: The1's Enhanced Factory Bins

Post by immortality »

Adjustable coil dwell time so we can use different coils would be good in conjunction with the LS coil ignition driver.
hsv08
cars: (EX) VT SENATOR 355 STROKER
(EX) VT SS 304 MANUAL
NOW VX V6 HACK

Post by hsv08 »

The1 wrote:Higher rate data logging
Adapt flash pcm type knock system
Spark cut
Some ECUs have more spare inputs, some inputs may need a wiring mod.

There's plenty to do lol

The higher rate data logging I've finished and tested on VS just need to adapt to all bins now. The rest are still being worked on.

Charlay86 has been working on updating and fixing a Factory Holden bug in the injector rate and low pulse adder table causing AFR instability at lower pulse widths. He's also been looking at the spare inputs. :punk:
Fantastic. I'm looking forward to it. Is there enough room to add a 0-5v input for the likes of a map sensor then a flex table like 11/12p that can activate an output for things like electronic boost control etc on maf based ecus?
I know it would be simpler to reloom and run 11P, but have a map sensor that can be logged against g/cyl would be beneficial for a few reasons.

Just a thought.
charlay86
cars: VT S1 SS (L67)

Post by charlay86 »

hsv08 wrote:
The1 wrote:Higher rate data logging
Adapt flash pcm type knock system
Spark cut
Some ECUs have more spare inputs, some inputs may need a wiring mod.

There's plenty to do lol

The higher rate data logging I've finished and tested on VS just need to adapt to all bins now. The rest are still being worked on.

Charlay86 has been working on updating and fixing a Factory Holden bug in the injector rate and low pulse adder table causing AFR instability at lower pulse widths. He's also been looking at the spare inputs. :punk:
Fantastic. I'm looking forward to it. Is there enough room to add a 0-5v input for the likes of a map sensor then a flex table like 11/12p that can activate an output for things like electronic boost control etc on maf based ecus?
I know it would be simpler to reloom and run 11P, but have a map sensor that can be logged against g/cyl would be beneficial for a few reasons.

Just a thought.
These MAF pcms actually already support a map/baro input.
I'm planning to set it as an input to the existing supercharged v6 boost control code since that seems useful.
charlay86

Post by charlay86 »

immortality wrote:Adjustable coil dwell time so we can use different coils would be good in conjunction with the LS coil ignition driver.
The dwell stuff is going that we can achieve is somewhat limited in scope because the system essentially works like a dizzy, but I'll go through the calcs and see what we can do. What exactly did you need?
hsv08
(EX) VT SS 304 MANUAL
NOW VX V6 HACK

Post by hsv08 »

These MAF pcms actually already support a map/baro input.
I'm planning to set it as an input to the existing supercharged v6 boost control code since that seems useful.
That would be perfect!!!
immortality
cars: VH, VN, VS, VX

Post by immortality »

charlay86 wrote:
immortality wrote:Adjustable coil dwell time so we can use different coils would be good in conjunction with the LS coil ignition driver.
The dwell stuff is going that we can achieve is somewhat limited in scope because the system essentially works like a dizzy, but I'll go through the calcs and see what we can do. What exactly did you need?
Probably best to chat too SilentBob memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=7241 as he's now making a similar LS coil driver box.
charlay86

Post by charlay86 »

Is anyone interested in flex fuel support?
hsv08
(EX) VT SS 304 MANUAL
NOW VX V6 HACK

Post by hsv08 »

charlay86 wrote:Is anyone interested in flex fuel support?
We dont really have alot of access to anything E10 or higher here in NZ sadly...
hsv08
(EX) VT SS 304 MANUAL
NOW VX V6 HACK

Post by hsv08 »

Also on a side note on the VX or VY XDFs, Is there any known locations to turn off the auto 1-2 shift? The eraly stuff has it defined but not the VX VY?
charlay86

Post by charlay86 »

hsv08 wrote:Also on a side note on the VX or VY XDFs, Is there any known locations to turn off the auto 1-2 shift? The eraly stuff has it defined but not the VX VY?
The locations can be found, it just takes time.
The transmission programs are very similar, so all the parameters will be in the same order.
So if you calculate the difference between the addresses in the two files you can probably define it yourself.