VS-VY Enhanced Factory Bins

For discussion and distribution of custom code and hacks
hsv08
cars: (EX) VT SENATOR 355 STROKER
(EX) VT SS 304 MANUAL
NOW VX V6 HACK

Re: The1's Enhanced Factory Bins

Post by hsv08 »

AgedFast wrote:Thanks, I'm still learning so didn't know if it was a "any of these conditions" type situation :lol:

Building a burnout car and trying to work out exhaust crackle and lumpy idle.
Lumpy idle will take a bit to get right, if you don't have adaptive idle correction like the LS then it has to be done by making it rich / lean simultaneously.

Crackle can be done by reducing timing on overrun, turning of dfco and pulling a bit of fuel
immortality
cars: VH, VN, VS, VX

Post by immortality »

Or adding fuel (on overrun) and getting flames out the exhaust?
seanlivingstone
cars: vy ss
vy calais super 6
vx commodore
vs manual v6

Post by seanlivingstone »

Hey all, dont know if im blind or just going insane, i swear there was a way to turn off dtcs on a vy l67 with the enhanced tune? have a heap of dtcs after going to manual and cant get rid of the engine light is there anywhere i need to look. cheers heaps in advance
hsv08
cars: (EX) VT SENATOR 355 STROKER
(EX) VT SS 304 MANUAL
NOW VX V6 HACK

Post by hsv08 »

seanlivingstone wrote:Hey all, dont know if im blind or just going insane, i swear there was a way to turn off dtcs on a vy l67 with the enhanced tune? have a heap of dtcs after going to manual and cant get rid of the engine light is there anywhere i need to look. cheers heaps in advance
Just hit the manual flag and select getrag. Fault code processing for auto should be removed?
twiztidditzwit
cars: 1995 Chevy Camaro L32 3.4L V-6

Post by twiztidditzwit »

I've done so much reading and I have yet to figure out what supports my setup? I have 3.4L SFI (L32) (VIN=S) 95' SFI-66U 1,2F and so far can log using DataCat, edit with tunerpro, and flash with flashhack for P66. I cannot seem to find any info on the BNFM BCC nor ANY information on 16184737. What do I need to enable real-time tuning? I have the OBD2-style connection that is actually OBD1 system. MAP sensor (No MAF) 6 cyl.
The1

Post by The1 »

im not sure sorry, perhaps your system is closer to 11p or 12p 808 or 424 system with map.

viewtopic.php?f=27&t=3798
viewtopic.php?f=27&t=356
'quipt4it

Post by 'quipt4it »

These are Flash PCM's I believe. No chip to remove/ replace. I think they dub it OBD1.5.
Swapping in an earlier ECM would probably be the go...
Cowtipper
cars: 2004 Vy V6 Wagon
@001 VU l67 manual Ute

Post by Cowtipper »

Hey guys,
looking to get some clarification on a couple items in the VY $06A V6 bin
1x Flag - Do Not Select Open Loop Idle Logic SET= Enabled - checking this box, does this disable open loop idle or enable it?
2x Scalers - IDLE - RPM Low/High Hyst > This IDLE Cell Disabled - Does this mean that an idle cell is disabled if targets are not met?

Thanks guys
The1

Post by The1 »

first one is to enable or disable the idle timeout timer for closed to openloop idle.
second one just means that RPM is disabled in the cell table. Likely you wont be idling at that rpm anyway.
Cowtipper
cars: 2004 Vy V6 Wagon
@001 VU l67 manual Ute

Post by Cowtipper »

The1 wrote:first one is to enable or disable the idle timeout timer for closed to openloop idle.
second one just means that RPM is disabled in the cell table. Likely you wont be idling at that rpm anyway.
so to confirm ... checking the box will make the ecu switch to open loop at idle?