VS-VY Enhanced Factory Bins

For discussion and distribution of custom code and hacks
The1

Re: The1's Enhanced Factory Bins

Post by The1 »

you only had changed the spark, so there shouldn't be any issues tune related.
Dylan
cars: VR Commodore V8

Post by Dylan »

That was my idea I had no intention of touching auto settings.
Very weird foot to floor and after a couple seconds it would then kick back.
I will log it next time.
The1

Post by The1 »

0.91 for VT V8 5.0L Auto released. new RPM fuel cut code, ASR and a heap of xdf updates.
The1

Post by The1 »

updated VS V8 5.0L Auto XDF, added knock items, Fixed DFCO items.
The1

Post by The1 »

Ive updated the datalogging guide to include OSEPlugin, ive moved the guide to the FAQ Button page, ive also done a guide for chip burning which is in the FAQ Also.
hsv08
cars: (EX) VT SENATOR 355 STROKER
(EX) VT SS 304 MANUAL
NOW VX V6 HACK

Post by hsv08 »

The1 wrote:0.91 for VT V8 5.0L Auto released. new RPM fuel cut code, ASR and a heap of xdf updates.
Brilliant!!! thank you very much. will try it out asap and adjust that dfco from 10s to 1s.
Quick qeustions?

Deg/sec...- is this how many deg will be reduced or added per second? as ramp do to locked advance is set at 16.48 deg/sec. takes around 1s to pull 21d - 4d advance when dfco kicks in, But spark ramped up to normal is set at 26.37 and takes around 2.2 sec to add back in 4- 31d timing?

What is the dfco spark ramped vis declutch?

kph if speederr< enable?
kph if speederr > disable?
Both of above are currently set to 0
The1

Post by The1 »

yep, speederr options were for cruise shift tables, which were never used really. Declutch ramp is spark ramp while in DE or deceleration mode. So one is the ramp up, one is ramp down and one is ramp rate while in DFCO
hsv08
(EX) VT SS 304 MANUAL
NOW VX V6 HACK

Post by hsv08 »

The1 wrote:yep, speederr options were for cruise shift tables, which were never used really. Declutch ramp is spark ramp while in DE or deceleration mode. So one is the ramp up, one is ramp down and one is ramp rate while in DFCO
Ok so i understand the ramp up and ramp down and have played with both. But the declutch has me miffed. What is ramp rate while in dfco? as far as i gather the ramp down is the X deg per second until the locked spark right? as soon as locked spark is hit it then cuts fuel. if any of the unlock parameters are met then it uses ramp up ramp rate. When and where does the declutch come in?
hsv08
(EX) VT SS 304 MANUAL
NOW VX V6 HACK

Post by hsv08 »

Is there any scalers or flags that can be added to the vt v8 xdfs that allow you to turn off the o2 sensors short of actually climbing under the car to unplug both while tuning fuel?

I know i can raise the BLM temps so the dont learn, which is fine but the ecu still applys fuel offsets from the stft.
I have tried adding 14.00 to the open loop tables but it still goes closed loop as soon as throttle comes in.
VX L67 Getrag

Post by VX L67 Getrag »

There's a flag for both STFT & LTFT but just not named that so long as they are defined!