VS-VY Enhanced Factory Bins

For discussion and distribution of custom code and hacks
The1

Re: The1's Enhanced Factory Bins

Post by The1 »

it's unfortunate, i really need more people interested in enhanced otherwise it's just not worth mine and other people's time to do more development, your the only one that's been interested in V8 Stuff and been helpful with testing. The beta's get zero to little feedback, hence no development of late though time is hard to find for me.

Im happy to be proven wrong, i have bumped vs/vt v8 to the top to get the inputs enabled to the datastream for logging and KAL, one other person has requested inputs. The higher speed datalogging MSG12 is the only other thing on the table at the moment. MAP is of coarse on everyone's wish list, i have done a bit with this but it's a huge project.
cars: VY s L67
Haines Hunter - not a car but still a toy

Post by 0081 »

More then happy to help out with anything you need for flash PCM's.
I would really like to have the ability to control spark all the way but i know you have put these PCMs on hold for now

I know a few people are keen on these
The1

Post by The1 »

yes flash pcm's would be nice, but the nvram factor makes it not worthwhile atm.

Post by 0081 »

Yeah the navram would be nice.

I do spend most if not all my time tuning by myself so apart from getting idle right and a few other minor things i really have no choice to take a log and review it later to make my changes then flash the new cal back in.
If i get to the dyno one day that's a different story.
Anyway if you pick it back up let me know ill and ill test what ever you need.

I also have 2 VT SS series 1 5L's in the family one manual one auto so if you want a hand i can help out a bit but i don't have a chip burner

Is there the possibility to have flex out puts on non 808 PCM's?
I was thinking about running a cooling fan for a water to air intercooler when the car is traveling under something like 20 kph
The1

Post by The1 »

not on Flash pcm's, there's no spare inputs either :thumbdown: . On memcal based pcm's i have on the list to repurpose the old Boost Solenoid Control Line
hsv08
cars: (EX) VT SENATOR 355 STROKER
(EX) VT SS 304 MANUAL
NOW VX V6 HACK

Post by hsv08 »

The1 wrote:it's unfortunate, i really need more people interested in enhanced otherwise it's just not worth mine and other people's time to do more development, your the only one that's been interested in V8 Stuff and been helpful with testing. The beta's get zero to little feedback, hence no development of late though time is hard to find for me.

Im happy to be proven wrong, i have bumped vs/vt v8 to the top to get the inputs enabled to the datastream for logging and KAL, one other person has requested inputs. The higher speed datalogging MSG12 is the only other thing on the table at the moment. MAP is of coarse on everyone's wish list, i have done a bit with this but it's a huge project.
No worries. Yea as your aware I'm very much happy to try any beta versions that you develop and more than thankful for them.
I only have the 1 vt v8 at the moment but all setup with real time etc and have burners and Plenty of memcals to trial on other vehicles if you need anything beta tested ( though not s/c yet)
Some more flexibility in the vt would be great though I know the code takes a lot of time.
You were saying the vt PCM had bugger all space left?
Though mine is a manual and they run the same PCM auto and manual you can't delete the auto portion of the code base and replace with extra functions if I remember right?
The1

Post by The1 »

im not really aware about the V8 Programs, so far only having dont the MAF and Spark Cut Mods, i am currently working on the input mods for it now so you dont have to use the injector line.
The1

Post by The1 »

hmm looking at the VT V8 5.0L code im sure they didn't have EGR? cause EGR code is in there, which means free spare to clear and extra ram variables! :thumbup:

Post by 0081 »

Hey The1 on my wiring digrams the NZ flash PCM's had a map sesnor input could that be used as a input for WB or what ever?
The1

Post by The1 »

was it pin A7 i think i tried to find the register for it but didn't. I think think it's real map but just map code that was left for auto trans use. Could be wrong about export models, the tune maybe different to. Anyway got a copy?