VS-VY Enhanced Factory Bins

For discussion and distribution of custom code and hacks
Wade
cars: Vr 5.0 statesman vr exec 5.0 turbo vy clubsport

Re: The1's Enhanced Factory Bins

Post by Wade »

I’d like to go nvram, l67 pcm and loom once money and time permits. But just need to get it up an running while I’ve got time off work. Wouldn’t it be easier to just buy a vy l67 loom and pcm, over re pinning a Vt one?
The1

Post by The1 »

If you can track one down yes. For the time being copy all injector settings over including setting PE afr target, only way to retune fueling past edge of injector multiplier table is with maf and tone down the spark to be safe.
Wade

Post by Wade »

Thanks for your advice the1. I’ve finished turbocharging the vy and took it out for a run. From factory they have the 2 o2’s so in your bin I set the o2 flag as I’m no longer running 2, only the one. After data logging I didn’t get any feed back from the o2 sensor. By setting the o2 flag does that turn both o2’s off or just right or left bank?
The1

Post by The1 »

the flag will disable the passenger side.
Wade

Post by Wade »

Damn, that’s why it’s not working
Wade

Post by Wade »

a copy of my current bin, xdf, adx and log. any tips to help with knock would be appreciated. I am thinking of lowering the spark multiplier. also a question for The1. if I get an l67 vt pcm and another vy loom, what would you charge to re-pin it? or do you know anyone that can do it for me.
Attachments
turbolog6.xdl
(377.36 KiB) Downloaded 301 times
TURBO VY_V6_$060A_Enhanced_v0.9c.adx
(146.52 KiB) Downloaded 288 times
TURBO VY_V6_$060A_Enhanced_v0.9e.xdf
(312.8 KiB) Downloaded 282 times
TURBO VY_V6_$060A_Enhanced_v0.9e.bin
(128 KiB) Downloaded 294 times
The1

Post by The1 »

Probably best to start your own topic. I haven't done looms for a while, teadious work. Vt pcm will work, just use vy tune and vats off or relink pcm and bcm with a scantool
Wade

Post by Wade »

So I can use a Vt l67 pcm, plug it straight into my vy. Buy a nvram with the vy bin on it and it’ll work without needing to re-pin my loom? If so do you have any nvram ready to go?
Dylan
cars: VR Commodore V8

Post by Dylan »

VT ECU won't plug into a VY. Maybe try and find a VY super 6 loom.
Wade

Post by Wade »

The1 wrote:just a tip for those using oseplugin 1.50 with enhanced mod on VT/VX/VY with BCM connected, to make connections for datalogging with the adx more successfull edit the adx and change the "Connection Command" and Disconnection Command" to none, when connecting for datalogging OSEPlugin will silence the BCM, this will only last 2-3 seconds, so hit the "initialize emulation hardware" button again then connect straightaway and you should be datalogging, do the same with uploading or making changes. Unfortunately the only way to silence the bcm is to wire in a toggle switch on the aldl line to disconnect the bcm. You may need vats off also if you do this.
do you know what colour the wire is on a vy for the toggle switch. I’m assuming I just solder in the switch under the steering wheel and into the aldl wire under the dash?