How "NOT" to tune ose 12p

For discussion and distribution of custom code and hacks
delcowizzid

Re: How "NOT" to tune ose 12p

Post by delcowizzid »

we will sort it :D
If Its Got Gas Or Ass Count Me In.if it cant be fixed with a hammer you have an electrical problem
vlad01
cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2
VR II executive

Post by vlad01 »

:lol: Wow! great VE boost table
I'm the director of VSH (Vlad's Spec Holden), because HSV were doing it ass about.
VX L67 Getrag

Post by VX L67 Getrag »

Ok so I've been tuning my old MAP based VS V8 & these are the last 3 INT trims with BLM disabled & you can see its getting better!
3 Latest INT Trims.xlsx
(10.09 KiB) Downloaded 375 times
This is the VE table before the latest INT log...
Newest good VE.png
Newest good VE.png (28.02 KiB) Viewed 6913 times
With that VE it didn't have any HOLE/flatspots in rev range so do I try & get it better or would it be as good as SAFE?

I have a excel sheet to paste those INT trim into but doesn't work well with negative figures, does anyone have a good excel sheet to use to paste positive & negative figures in & creat a good new VE table from old VE table above it?
delcowizzid

Post by delcowizzid »

i cant say ive ever seen anyone use INT to tune VE normally BLM's
If Its Got Gas Or Ass Count Me In.if it cant be fixed with a hammer you have an electrical problem
VX L67 Getrag

Post by VX L67 Getrag »

Well I just assumed the BLM's are like LTFT of the STFT so need to turn LTFT off to tune the INJ MUL correctly?
delcowizzid

Post by delcowizzid »

i would expect INT to be a little useless it would pick up throttle movements and AE DE etc BLM's have allways been how it was done and would seem to be more averaged.you can be running blm's at 128 but int can be low or high by a long way.best bet is turn on BLM's and see where they end up.also remember BLM's are going to change from day to day depending on weather etc and the big one heatsoaked manifolds can skew int and blm numbers a long way
antus
Site Admin
cars: TX Gemini 2L Twincam
TX Gemini SR20 18psi
Datsun 1200 Ute
Subaru Blitzen '06 EZ30 4th gen, 3.0R Spec B

Post by antus »

At the tuning course I did recently, on LS2 they were using INT as a measure of correctness. Different ecu but I think the concept is sound. But only as double check, they were doing the real tuning off wideband.
Have you read the FAQ? For lots of information and links to significant threads see here: http://pcmhacking.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1396
VX L67 Getrag

Post by VX L67 Getrag »

Yeah just proves again how little I know, I just assumed it was similar to maf setup & INT was like stft & then BLM was like ltft so once each step of ltft is from maxing stft out 1 counter.

But yeah I know wideband is best method but just playing around ATM & will turn BLM's back on & see how it looks & then will do wideband & see how close it is!
antus
Site Admin
cars: TX Gemini 2L Twincam
TX Gemini SR20 18psi
Datsun 1200 Ute
Subaru Blitzen '06 EZ30 4th gen, 3.0R Spec B

Post by antus »

int is stft and blm is ltft
Have you read the FAQ? For lots of information and links to significant threads see here: http://pcmhacking.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1396
VX L67 Getrag

Post by VX L67 Getrag »

Ahh cool, thats what I thought & yeah when I did HP tuner course years ago they said the same as the course you recently did!

so even with BLM it still has the same correctors to faction in for enrichments & the likes so hopefully if taken enough samples it will be close enough!

But as I said I will be checking & testing later!