OSE 12P V112

For discussion and distribution of custom code and hacks
DixiePicker

Re: OSE 12P V112

Post by DixiePicker »

Added functions to ADX for $12P that may be of use. Downloaded the ADX file from zip. Added Mode 4 functions and additional Dash. Verified in vehicle except the TCC command which I don't use. Dash is Black background for sunlight. Not using NVRAM.
antus
Site Admin
cars: TX Gemini 2L Twincam
TX Gemini SR20 18psi
Datsun 1200 Ute
Subaru Blitzen '06 EZ30 4th gen, 3.0R Spec B

Post by antus »

Thanks for that! Ive put a link to your post from the first post in this thread so people can find it.
Have you read the FAQ? For lots of information and links to significant threads see here: http://pcmhacking.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1396
Tre-Cool
cars: VY SS UTE, VX Drag Car

Post by Tre-Cool »

I must be going blind, but what the F is the injector scaling table or map called?

I cannot see it in Tunerpro.

Found it. not an obvious name i was looking for
Last edited by Tre-Cool on Sun Sep 06, 2020 8:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
vlad01
cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2
VR II executive

Post by vlad01 »

what do you mean by injector scaling?
I'm the director of VSH (Vlad's Spec Holden), because HSV were doing it ass about.
Tre-Cool

Post by Tre-Cool »

was expecting to see a table to modify the injector flow rate vs manifold pressure or the likes.

Looks like it's a single value which makes sense since these were all vac referenced anyway.

This car is a bit of an unknown, looks to have some red top injectors on it, so looking for the magic number to plug to atleast get the fueling close. It's pretty rich on the base 12p tune file.
vlad01
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2
VR II executive

Post by vlad01 »

The only stuff for injectors is the base flow scalar, voltage offset table, adders for the voltage offsets and cranking pulses and few other minor settings.

The VE table basically tells how much fuel to inject for the most part.
I'm the director of VSH (Vlad's Spec Holden), because HSV were doing it ass about.
Tre-Cool

Post by Tre-Cool »

anyone used the aem x-series widebands and fed it into the ecu? I predominantly use them for tuning all my LS stuff through my efilive cable so it has the signal & gnd wire to correct any gnd offsets. If I dont plug it in the signal afr is up the shit.

So i suspect if i plug the 0-5v signal into the ecu i might suffer the offset issue too.
antus
Site Admin
cars: TX Gemini 2L Twincam
TX Gemini SR20 18psi
Datsun 1200 Ute
Subaru Blitzen '06 EZ30 4th gen, 3.0R Spec B

Post by antus »

The main injector rate is "Run A/F Param - Displacement/inj flow rate (Litres/Grams per sec)" use ctrl + f and search for a scaler with inj
There is also "Injector - Injector Opening Time vs Battery Voltage" and "Injector - Injector bias add-on vs Injector pulse width for non-linear operating region" as tables.

I believe delcowizid is using aem, though Im not sure what model. I wouldnt expect offset problems with 12p, it was some of the later PCMs that had the resistor to remove.
Have you read the FAQ? For lots of information and links to significant threads see here: http://pcmhacking.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1396
vlad01
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2
VR II executive

Post by vlad01 »

808 has the resistor but you don't need to remove it, just adjust the 0v and 5V values slightly to correct it. Mine were like 10.2 for 0v and 19.9 or something for 5v. Each WB will be different so just key on/off to run the sequencer and adjust as needed.
Tre-Cool

Post by Tre-Cool »

i ended up just eye-balling it off the dyno wideband & in-car unit.

this was for a mates 355 stroker, turbo 400 and stall so it sucked for power. stock banana manifold and intake and made 260whp.

I looked up the injector part number (red tops -310cc) VE seems rather low at 45% at wot & 55% injector duty cycle, a lot more parameters to play with, but for a quick couple hours of screwing around on the dyno he was happy to replace the old kalmaker tune that was in it.