OSE 12P V112

For discussion and distribution of custom code and hacks
Jayme

Re: OSE 12P V111

Post by Jayme »

yeah there is an easy way :D you have to start with the .cal file tho not the .bin, then just open the flashtool, then go to Binary functions > migrate OSE cal file, then migrate it to 111, then U can flash the new cal straight into a v111 bin.
Yortt

Post by Yortt »

Jayme wrote:yeah there is an easy way :D you have to start with the .cal file tho not the .bin, then just open the flashtool, then go to Binary functions > migrate OSE cal file, then migrate it to 111, then U can flash the new cal straight into a v111 bin.
Thanks for the quick respose, that's going to save a lot of time i'll give it a go.
Jayme

Post by Jayme »

that being said I cant remember if there were any columns added in tables from 1.00 - 1.11 , I think you will find some blank columns in the VE table that you will have to average and fill in.
VL400
cars: VL Calais and Toyota Landcruiser. Plus some toys :)

Post by VL400 »

During the migration a box will pop up after each version upgrade (so you will see a few), the info box tells you whats changed and what tables to check out. You will find a few tables will need some tweaking like Jayme mentioned.
Yortt

Post by Yortt »

Jayme wrote:that being said I cant remember if there were any columns added in tables from 1.00 - 1.11 , I think you will find some blank columns in the VE table that you will have to average and fill in.
I was after the logging tracking which apparently is not available in 1.00.

I can start moving the VE and Timing tables from code 59 which will give me some thing to start with and compare other setting I already have with code 59 and transfer those over if applicable.
Yortt

Post by Yortt »

VL400 wrote:During the migration a box will pop up after each version upgrade (so you will see a few), the info box tells you whats changed and what tables to check out. You will find a few tables will need some tweaking like Jayme mentioned.
OK thanks
VX L67 Getrag

Post by VX L67 Getrag »

Just having a look at the xdf & adx for future use & just double checking there is no power enrichment it's just been called acell enrichment & there's only 2 tables multiplier vs rpm & temp fact vs cool temp & there is no time correction while in it?

Is there a way to log when in accel enrichment? & then to data trace it?
VL400
cars: VL Calais and Toyota Landcruiser. Plus some toys :)

Post by VL400 »

AE is normally fairly brief as its on the hit of the throttle, there is an item thats logged called "Injector Async PW" which shows how much AE is added - async means it occurs between normal inj pulses.

If your used to late model stuff, with early code bases you basically define where PE is by the target AFR table. There are no time based PE modifiers.
VX L67 Getrag

Post by VX L67 Getrag »

Interesting, very interesting so in the old ages they never kept there foot on for long enough to worry about power enrichment LOL!

I guess it works the same the may have just introduced it to save fuel & lean it out a bit when hitting those area's when it's not under instant extreme PE areas?

Cool thanks, it looks amazing & can't wait to use it when I get a chance!
Holden202T

Post by Holden202T »

it looks more too me like they have changed newer ones to make it so rich you can't reach the cars maximum potential (not that its legal to do that anyways) and the older method was "right"