vn v6 XDF file

For discussion and distribution of custom code and hacks
Turbovg
cars: Turbo vg ute

vn v6 XDF file

Post by Turbovg »

gidday ive had a look around but cant seem to find any vn XDF files im new on here so if anyone could point
me in the right direction thatd be much apprecated, i have found vs and up but not vn.

im in tunerpro at the moment and have uploaded the vn v6 turbo bin file that i needed now just trying to find a XDF file
to suit but the only one ive come across is a vl one and seen afew vs/vt ones

any help apprecated
delcowizzid

Re: vn v6 XDF file

Post by delcowizzid »

$5D xdf is stock vn .if it's a 2 bar tune that's on molested $5D like everyone did back in the day 2bar $5D xdf floating around somewhere .if it's out of the custom tunes thread its probably ose $12p .
If Its Got Gas Or Ass Count Me In.if it cant be fixed with a hammer you have an electrical problem
antus
Site Admin
cars: TX Gemini 2L Twincam
TX Gemini SR20 18psi
Datsun 1200 Ute
Subaru Blitzen '06 EZ30 4th gen, 3.0R Spec B

Post by antus »

Since you will be going 12P soon, i'd suggest downloading delcowizzid's 12P tune (which is on an old copy of 12P now) as well as the lastest 12P. Then investigate using tunerpro to inspect the difference in delcowizzids tune between stock and what you have, and record the changes in a spreadsheet. Once your sure you have this information recorded correctly, move across to 12P v112, and make the same changes in to that tune. Note some tables will have slightly different sizes so you'll need to populate some extra data manually by taking the average value of the cells around it.

See viewtopic.php?f=7&t=375&p=5829 for $12P - v1.04 - turbo vn v6 - 2bar base tune.zip

Also have a read of the information in the FAQ area (see the link near the top right of the screen) which should help put some of this in context.
The copying of data will be boring and annoying, and the most important part will be making sure you do not mix and match the v104 XDF/BINs with the v112 XDF/BINs.

When your nvram arrives (with v112 on it), you'll be able to do the initial testing in car without starting the engine. Then set the RW jumper so you can write to it and upload the turbo tune.
Have you read the FAQ? For lots of information and links to significant threads see here: http://pcmhacking.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1396
Turbovg
cars: Turbo vg ute

Post by Turbovg »

Cheers for the detailed reply, ive downloaded decowizzards tune and have had a look around that today
An tonight i will do the same with the other file just to get my head around the differences
And get an idea at what im looking at.

I will have a read through the FAQ aswell,

Cheers for the help,
Super helpful forum :thumbup: