Real Time Modded Factory Bins

For discussion and distribution of custom code and hacks
skyline_stu
cars: VS Commodore, 2xHR30 Skyline

Re: Real Time Modded Factory Bins

Post by skyline_stu »

Here's a BWPJ Realtime modded binary to suit VS V6 with early transmission.

Stu
Attachments
BWPJ_MOD.BIN
BWPJ to suit RT board, early trans
(128 KiB) Downloaded 751 times
VL400
cars: VL Calais and Toyota Landcruiser. Plus some toys :)

Post by VL400 »

Thanks :thumbup: Is it tested and working ok? Will update the first post with it if all is ok.
skyline_stu
cars: VS Commodore, 2xHR30 Skyline

Post by skyline_stu »

VL400 wrote:Thanks :thumbup: Is it tested and working ok? Will update the first post with it if all is ok.
Tested and working in the vehicle.

Stu
VL400
cars: VL Calais and Toyota Landcruiser. Plus some toys :)

Post by VL400 »

Have started to update these bins with V2 - so far all VT style PCMs are up. They are identical except now supporting ALDL mode 10 malf clear. This function was removed when mode 10 was patched in as the RT byte write command, have changed this to allow both mode 10 malf clear and mode 10 byte write to co-exist.

They also contain the new delcohacking.net standard identifier message. For any V2 write enabled bin you will also need to use flashtool V1.39 or later.
jon
cars: VN calais 5L
VX SS

Post by jon »

I am new to this site and have run into problems with linking the laptop to the ecu. I have installed the NVRAM and the usb coms board into the ecu and loaded tunepro rt on the laptop. plugged in the usb cable and loaded the drivers ok. opened up tunepro rt and setup up the comms port to match the device setting and tested it with no problems. Found out pretty quick that I needed an XDF file to get things started so I found the OSE_12P v111 on the forum and tried using the 1 bar petrol file and it says there is errors and the dash board is all over the place. The NVRAM came programmed with 12P using the standard BLCF V8 calibration. The engine runs but is very rough at idle and stalls. I tried a few other XDF files in the v111 download and the same, all the data is all over the place, eg engine rpm is 1470rpm then jumps to 8000rpm at idle. every gauge on the dash board is jumping around, even the tps while not touching the pedal. I can only assume I have the wrong XDF but have no idea what one I should be using. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Jon
The1

Post by The1 »

sounds like echo needs to be changed in the plugin settings. If unsure howto this guide has echo settings in it.

https://pcmhacking.net/forums/viewtopi ... =10&t=2223
jon
cars: VN calais 5L
VX SS

Post by jon »

Perfect, Changed the echo setting and now its working. Thanks. Now the fun part. Learning how to real time tune. Already found problems. Im guessing changes like idle speed so on can be changed using real time tunning in tunepro rt? Standard idle is 738rpm, first thing is to lift that a little.