For discussion and distribution of custom code and hacks
Pacer
cars: VX L67 manual getrag, cammed and running 14 psi
VZ LS2 Clubsport R8 unmodified!!!
The runt of the litter Jaguar XJS 5.3 v12

Possible xdf issue VS supercharged enhanced NVRAM

Post by Pacer »

Hey guys
So I've been having an issue for a little while with a conversion I done of a vs l67 into a 4Runner. I've never been able to read the injector rate constant. I thought it may have been an issue some where on my end with files and programs not being up to date but recently I decided to have another crack at it to work it out so I have updated tuner pro, the plugins and xdf, adx. The issue is that I still can't read the injector rate constant, it''ll fill the cells with either 0 or 1 when I pull the bin from the NVRAM. I thought maybe the bin file could be corrupt so I checked it against the factory bin that is supplied in VS_V6_SC_$51_Enhanced_v1.0e.zip and it still presents the same problem of the table being filled as 1. Sort of leads me to believe it could be an issue with the xdf at this point.

Any help would be great cheers

I've also attached a couple screenshots of tuner pro with the NVRAM bin and factory enhanced bin
Attachments
Screenshot (2).png
Screenshot (1).png
immortality
cars: VH, VN, VS, VX

Re: Possible xdf issue VS supercharged enhanced NVRAM

Post by immortality »

No, that is correct, the entire table should read 1.000

You can't compare the stock bin to the enhanced bin using the enhanced XDF as The1 would have moved tables around so the data is not a direct comparison.

It is my understanding that The1 added this table to the VS tune as it did not have it originally, it was added (in the factory tune) from VT onward and is used to fine tune the injector rate rather than having to solely rely on tuning via MAF tables.
The1

Re: Possible xdf issue VS supercharged enhanced NVRAM

Post by The1 »

yep whats in an enhanced zip file is only compatible with whats in an enhanced zip file. the adx/xdf/bin is made to work with each other.