VT $A6

General Tuning Questions And Discussions
jacomms
cars: Commodore's .....what else?? :-)

VT $A6

Post by jacomms »

Hey guys

anyone got a CJDN without VATS of a location or XDF......Ive not done a $A6....yet!!
jacomms

Re: VT $A6

Post by jacomms »

Did find this in my collection.....still needs work......Thanks to Jason
Attachments
$A6-VT Jason Balogh.rar
$A6 ....part done
(3.39 KiB) Downloaded 383 times
delcowizzid

Post by delcowizzid »

nice one jason ill add it into the holden xdf thread with the others the vats flag might be a little akward to find but we will see :mrgreen:
If Its Got Gas Or Ass Count Me In.if it cant be fixed with a hammer you have an electrical problem
Biggsy

Post by Biggsy »

at location 3808, change "05" to "0d", that will turn vats off. Change the checksum to suit.
Can someone ad the flag location to the XDF?

Dave.
jacomms

Post by jacomms »

Thanks for that .....

just for the record the $A6 isnt my work......but i will add to it.... delcowizzid is your VT file for $A6??? I might do a from the 2 files and add what ever anyone else has to it also

Thanks again

Justin
Biggsy

Post by Biggsy »

No Problems!
I know all the VATS code positions for all the memcal based holdens, just never got around to putting them into a file (like XDF format).

I was given the VS Auto Vats flag position and used that to work out the rest (lots of hours of trial and error and pattern picking). I wouldn't even know the first place to start as far as dissassembly goes (although would like to learn). If you give me a table size (eg 12 rows 10 columns) I don't have any problem finding it, just don't know what to name the axis' .

Dave.
delcowizzid

Post by delcowizzid »

its been so long since i threw that xdf together for someone i can even remember what bin i was using LOL see didnt take long to get the location of VATS man i love this site :punk:
If Its Got Gas Or Ass Count Me In.if it cant be fixed with a hammer you have an electrical problem
delcowizzid

Post by delcowizzid »

well my spark is in the same locations as this xdf so anything off my vt one should match ide say .was not far off my vats flag calc in mine i had 3818 not 3808 pretty damn close lol .slap my maf scalers on there and any tables that arnt and someone can work on the labels LOL.
jacomms

Post by jacomms »

To nice.... I will have a look some time next week and see if i can throw all the VT stuff together, so if anyone has some more info post it here of PM me.....lets spit out another XDF together.....its always more fun that way :-)

Justin