ALDLDroid Android App

General Tuning Questions And Discussions
delcowizzid

Re: ALDLDroid Android App

Post by delcowizzid »

Here's the working vx enhanced adx connects great does lock up the data bus so fans run constant as usual also a couple of logs over the hill
vx v6 enhanced aldldroid adx.adx
(136.94 KiB) Downloaded 408 times
delcos vx hill log 1.xdl
(137.84 KiB) Downloaded 394 times
delcos vx hill log 2.xdl
(435.15 KiB) Downloaded 397 times
If Its Got Gas Or Ass Count Me In.if it cant be fixed with a hammer you have an electrical problem
Holden202T

Post by Holden202T »

did a weekend of racing using aldldroid with Samsung tablet, had a bit of an issue with I saying the licence had expired or something, just re-connected it to the internet and then it worked ok after that, but I was pretty impressed with the ability to view the log and plot it onto the tablet screen and view the runs directly, then just tweaked the tune in the spots needed, but for us it was more so sanity check that the tune wasn't lean.

ups to the author, great work!
3400tZ
cars: 1993 Chevrolet Cavalier Z24 - 3400 swap, turbo intercooled
2001 Pontiac Grand am GT
2002 Pontiac Grand am GT

Post by 3400tZ »

Sweet, happy to hear it! Thanks for sharing the great experience with the app, always a great source of motivation :D

The licensing thing can be a bit annoying but a necessary pain I suppose.
Holden202T

Post by Holden202T »

yeah I assume that is just a matter of needing to connect it to wifi regularly so it can phone home ?
3400tZ
cars: 1993 Chevrolet Cavalier Z24 - 3400 swap, turbo intercooled
2001 Pontiac Grand am GT
2002 Pontiac Grand am GT

Post by 3400tZ »

Pretty much yes, there is some flexibility there so it's not too annoying but at some point it has to connect to WiFi.
OZ38
cars: VY V6 Commodore ute.
VS V6 Commo sedan.
VT V6 powered 4x4 Hilux ute.

Post by OZ38 »

Ok may be doing something wrong regarding the downloading of the AldlDroid app, so correct me please if it is obvious. I paid for it via CC on my Samsung Tablet & checked I was billed. Yet I can not find it anywhere on the tablet. It said pending download for a very long time. I left it like that & came back in an hour to find it saying download at 100%. Yet I can't find any evidence of it in recent downloads folder. ???
Sorry I know I am the ultimate gumby when it comes to all thing IT or PC or Android.
Dylan
cars: VR Commodore V8

Post by Dylan »

Is it in with the other apps? Usually 4 little dot icon to get to it.
Or go to Google Play find it and tap open. If you have that options m it means you have it somewhere.
antus
Site Admin
cars: TX Gemini 2L Twincam
TX Gemini SR20 18psi
Datsun 1200 Ute
Subaru Blitzen '06 EZ30 4th gen, 3.0R Spec B

Post by antus »

Yeah as above. It wont be listed as a download, it'll be an installed app, and then you'll have the option to long press the icon on the apps page to drop it on the desktop if thats what you want.
Have you read the FAQ? For lots of information and links to significant threads see here: http://pcmhacking.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1396
Holden202T

Post by Holden202T »

generally when I've installed it, it goes onto one of my screens automatically, usually the one off to the left of the main screen .... not sure if that's just me or part of the install preferences ?
OZ38
cars: VY V6 Commodore ute.
VS V6 Commo sedan.
VT V6 powered 4x4 Hilux ute.

Post by OZ38 »

Thanks for the replies guys. It showed up on one of the app pages. Strange it was not there for a day, then opened the tablet this morning & there it was. Very odd.
All good now.