Running out of injector multiplier

General Tuning Questions And Discussions
Wiggles93
cars: Vy S pac manual daily
H25a vitara project
Bedford truck rated project

Running out of injector multiplier

Post by Wiggles93 »

Looking for a little advice, i seem to be maxxing out my injector multiplier table, e.g. i cannot make the cells go any higher than 1.104 in the Inj multiplier vs rpm vs mgc table, if I input a value any higher it reverts back to the 1.104.
Can I just change the max range in the adx or is it another issue like running out of injector? Or maybe i need to change the maf tables? I've tried to setup an injector duty cycle reading but am having troubles getting anything readable
Any input is appreciated
Shhh, it hasn't broken yet
The1

Re: Running out of injector multiplier

Post by The1 »

was anything swapped causing the values to need so much extra fuel? If so the base injector rate scalar should have been adjusted first. The injector multiplier table is for fine tuning really.
Wiggles93
H25a vitara project

Post by Wiggles93 »

Ah yeah I'm running a 4.2 s/c stroker on a vy flash pcm with the ones enhanced na vy tune, I changed the injector scaler to suit the l67 injectors i have until I get some larger ones, i have a wideband gauge and also have a reading through the ecu and it's running ok, a bit rich (I'm still learning) until it's under load and leans out a bit and I cant input more fuel.. would changing the base injector multiplier a bit get it back into the ballpark?
delcowizzid

Post by delcowizzid »

Did you change the PE enrichment Air fuel ratio from the n/a values to something richer
If Its Got Gas Or Ass Count Me In.if it cant be fixed with a hammer you have an electrical problem
Wiggles93
H25a vitara project

Post by Wiggles93 »

Yes, I copied everything I could from the s/c tunes I could find and made a few adjustments based on my logs, I've got it idling and moving around ok, drops to 12ish a/f on pe, running a lot less spark than standard though, I'm also going off the end of the scale in inj multiplier vs mgc vs rpm, the limit being 700mgc