808 ecu tuners help (NZ)

General Tuning Questions And Discussions
Vnwago
cars: Solid old vn wagon

808 ecu tuners help (NZ)

Post by Vnwago »

Ive been floating round reading some bits an peices about tuning my wagon that
I scored not long ago its a turbo’d 3.8 series one, everythings done wicked job onthe old girl but
Running abit rough due to not be tuned at a guess it does have the comm’s board etc from on here installed so I believe its good to go just not tuned

Being in nz seems to be hard or yet impossible to find anyone who deals with tuning them everyone i know has used an aftermarket ecu or just running it untuned, now living in nz i know theres afew
Boosted 3.8’s around my question is who can actually tune the delco’s here or am i going to have to spend the big money an go aftermarket :thumbdown:

Really after just a quick tune loaded onto my ecu to get it running better than it is now atleast untill
I can make it to a tuner for a decent going over, huge push but hoping to get it done before the end of the month for an event have it sitting on the bench ready to post it, would possibly send it over the ditch if it had to come to that, anything to not Go aftermarket as i can see these ecu’s seem to be quite capable

Easy money for somone just hoping to get it done asap

Cheers fellas
delcowizzid

Re: 808 ecu tuners help (NZ)

Post by delcowizzid »

Whats your Location I'm in nz and have tuned a ton of v6 turbo Commodores lol
If Its Got Gas Or Ass Count Me In.if it cant be fixed with a hammer you have an electrical problem
Vnwago

Post by Vnwago »

delcowizzid wrote:Whats your Location I'm in nz and have tuned a ton of v6 turbo Commodores lol
Yeah i can see you have some knowledge going off
The amount of times i see your name in threads Lol im just south of Christchurch are you in
Wellington im guessing going off your profile? What would be the chances of sending my ecu up
If your able to do it that way?
delcowizzid

Post by delcowizzid »

I can soon put a good drivable tune in there if you Chuck some genuine 60lb Siemens injectors in there
If Its Got Gas Or Ass Count Me In.if it cant be fixed with a hammer you have an electrical problem
Vnwago

Post by Vnwago »

delcowizzid wrote:I can soon put a good drivable tune in there if you Chuck some genuine 60lb Siemens injectors in there
O your a legend ill pm you