FJ - L67 Tuning Help

General Tuning Questions And Discussions
TC54
cars: 1954 FJ HOLDEN UTE. L67 69mm Tb 10psi pull extractors and 3" into 2.5" Exhaust big pod and Mace mail order, not great tune. 1 show and 1 win but need tune badly. Novice
And 2010 custom FXDF Harley

FJ - L67 Tuning Help

Post by TC54 »

Hello all.
Based on the assumption that I know very little about tuning can anyone suggest ,offer up ,recommend a tuning service that is reliable, proven and cheap or two out of three ,around Brisbane anywhere that could finally tune my L67 FJ Holden ute. I have finished playing around with bolt ons and ins and just want a good tune . I feel that this thing has a bit more to offer and the only way I am going to find out is by letting someone who knows have a decent look at it.
If anyone could recommend a tuner ,either street or Dyno so I can finally stop this eternal wondering. Good builder / mechanic but lack time, patience and knowledge and not afraid to admit it.

Cheers all .
TC.
Attachments
20180405_084344.jpg
delcowizzid

Re: FJ - L67 Tuning Help

Post by delcowizzid »

Barry at brushworks slick sixes https://m.facebook.com/brushworkz/
If Its Got Gas Or Ass Count Me In.if it cant be fixed with a hammer you have an electrical problem
Gampy

Post by Gampy »

Wow, nice ...

You could gain some power by removing that hot air intake and replacing it with a cold air intake.
Intelligence is in the details!

It is easier not to learn bad habits, then it is to break them!

If I was here to win a popularity contest, their would be no point, so I wouldn't be here!
OZ38
cars: VY V6 Commodore ute.
VS V6 Commo sedan.
VT V6 powered 4x4 Hilux ute.

Post by OZ38 »

delcowizzid wrote:Barry at brushworks slick sixes https://m.facebook.com/brushworkz/
Also recommend Barry definitely know his L67 Tuning.

Cheers
Holden202T

Post by Holden202T »

nice looking conversion!