Novice tunerpro

General Tuning Questions And Discussions
Spookydriftr
cars: 2003 vy Commodore s l67

Re: Novice tunerpro

Post by Spookydriftr »

I think I need to download your ose plug in for tunerpro 5 as when I click initialize emulation hardware it still has hardware not found on the bottom, could you recommend the correct one for me please. I can read data with this but not emulate, I have the jumper on the rw pins so hopefully that I just need to download the plugin
delcowizzid

Post by delcowizzid »

Turn the key on click detect hardware then click the download bin from emulator button once it's finished downloading click emulate open you fan settings in the scalers edit them and click the upload button in the setting box it should change colour down the bottom and beep if successful. If the emulate button isn't working you may not have fitted the write line wire correctly on the back of the ecu
If Its Got Gas Or Ass Count Me In.if it cant be fixed with a hammer you have an electrical problem
Spookydriftr

Post by Spookydriftr »

I need to slow down when I read, i have just installed the plugin and I'm about to retry and hopefully this will get it
Spookydriftr

Post by Spookydriftr »

I didn't think I had to have that wire on the back of the ECU, its a vy 2003 Commodore l67 auto. Antus sent me some institutions initially that had a wire on the back and then sent me different ones and said these were the right ones without that wire. I'm just about to go hook up again with the plugin installed. viewtopic.php?f=3&t=590 I completely misse this part about the plugin and I have done that now so hopefully this will fix my problem, cheers delcowizzard for your help, I'll report back on what happens
Spookydriftr

Post by Spookydriftr »

I just connected the hardware and it bleeped at me and the buttons are highlighted now.... fingers crossed
Spookydriftr

Post by Spookydriftr »

I clicked on emulating, I uploaded the bin to the emulator. It bleeped and was green, I clicked stop emulating and now should I save or should have I clicked save before emulating?
Spookydriftr

Post by Spookydriftr »

It bloody worked wooooohooooo...... thanks so much for your help guys, I really appreciate it
antus
Site Admin
cars: TX Gemini 2L Twincam
TX Gemini SR20 18psi
Datsun 1200 Ute
Subaru Blitzen '06 EZ30 4th gen, 3.0R Spec B

Post by antus »

I think you have all the right bits. The idea is just to have a copy of whats on the car also backed up on your pc incase you mess it up. There are multiple ways to do this. I think it'll become clear as you use it now that you have it working.
Have you read the FAQ? For lots of information and links to significant threads see here: http://pcmhacking.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1396
heff0018
cars: CL valiant charger, VH valiant charger

Post by heff0018 »

Spookydriftr wrote:It bloody worked wooooohooooo.....t

Sure is a good feeling