wideband O2 sensor & tunerpro V5

Programs / Tools / Scripts
v6psi gem
cars: turbo v6 gemini & v6 sierra

Re: wideband O2 sensor & tunerpro V5

Post by v6psi gem »

delcowizzid wrote:8 cylinder mode and 8 cyl memcal flags are on when i veiw the log and map is real high what sort of setup you running not a throttle in front of blower intercooled setup

looks to be in 6cyl mode & is a 6cyl memcal.. throttle body is after turbo & cooler..
Attachments
gemini.bin
(32 KiB) Downloaded 324 times
delcowizzid

Post by delcowizzid »

what adx you logging with so i can use the same to veiw it
If Its Got Gas Or Ass Count Me In.if it cant be fixed with a hammer you have an electrical problem
v6psi gem

Post by v6psi gem »

delcowizzid wrote:what adx you logging with so i can use the same to veiw it
Attachments
OSE_$12PV111_2BAR - Petrol.adx
(80.99 KiB) Downloaded 334 times
delcowizzid

Post by delcowizzid »

youre injectors and youre ve map is a lot of the problem as well as stoich being set to 13:1 ratio and the run a/f being all set in the 13's heres a base tune i did https://pcmhacking.net/forums/download ... hp?id=1197 copy the main tables over into yours will be a good starting point .
If Its Got Gas Or Ass Count Me In.if it cant be fixed with a hammer you have an electrical problem
v6psi gem

Post by v6psi gem »

yeah just geustimating with the injectors lol, they flowed about 74 ml/ 10sec @40psi, will try ur idea cheers
delcowizzid

Post by delcowizzid »

did they spray any good LOL injectors are the most finely toleranced peice in an efi system cut with a lazer to a tolerance of 1 micron LOL drilling them never really works
v6psi gem

Post by v6psi gem »

delcowizzid wrote:did they spray any good LOL injectors are the most finely toleranced peice in an efi system cut with a lazer to a tolerance of 1 micron LOL drilling them never really works

not really lol, gotta b better than those blue tops tho. did a log with them and got 200% inj duty cycle..
got it idling better now changed to ur maps & changed inj size to suit
delcowizzid

Post by delcowizzid »

yeah difference my bin to yours and just leave out the injector offsets as they were for some shit injectors :P and use whatever injector size works and copy all my tables and it should be good to drive round
delcowizzid

Post by delcowizzid »

and for gods sake go on ebay and buy some seimens deka 60's LOL they are so cheap and will run so so so much better we are making 388rwhp over 280rwkw on a stock bottomend with a cam at 14psi with ease not even leaning on the tune yet its enough to go mid 11's at 120+mph in a 1500kg car :D
v6psi gem

Post by v6psi gem »

yeah i'm getting there, that the next thing on the shopping list. was only trying to richen the original tune top end & lean bottom end a little just had to start again cause it was 5d.. car has ran 11.7 before i started this..