Wideband Converter

Programs / Tools / Scripts
v6bucket

Wideband Converter

Post by v6bucket »

I've been playing with the UC Torana today, 7 need to make some changes to the tune after fitting a free flowing exhaust. I'm trying to use the "Wideband Converter" but can't copy the info from the "History Tables" in TP5. I try to right click on the table but nothing comes up. How do I copy the info to place on the spread sheet or do I have to individually enter each number?
"Definition of a Drag Racer: A person who spends money he doesn't have on parts he doesn't need to impress people he doesn't know." - Grumpy Jenkins----- Poverty---
antus
Site Admin
cars: TX Gemini 2L Twincam
TX Gemini SR20 18psi
Datsun 1200 Ute
Subaru Blitzen '06 EZ30 4th gen, 3.0R Spec B

Re: Wideband Converter

Post by antus »

Highlight it and hit ctrl + c (the keyboard short cut for copy)
Have you read the FAQ? For lots of information and links to significant threads see here: http://pcmhacking.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1396
v6bucket

Post by v6bucket »

Thanks antus, I'm able to copy now. :thumbup:
"Definition of a Drag Racer: A person who spends money he doesn't have on parts he doesn't need to impress people he doesn't know." - Grumpy Jenkins----- Poverty---
v6bucket

Post by v6bucket »

Another TP5 question this time. How do I invert the "VE Tables" so that the low RPM are at the bottom & not the top? As the Wideband Converter is setup in this configuration, or can I invert the Wideband Converter?
VL400
cars: VL Calais and Toyota Landcruiser. Plus some toys :)

Post by VL400 »

On the menu under tools --> preferences. Then in the general tab you can invert the rows and columns.
v6bucket

Post by v6bucket »

Too easy :oops: Thanks Vl400
vc81
cars: vn v6

Post by vc81 »

Hi, I am running a VN V6 on 12p with wideband installed. I am trying to use the wideband converter spreadsheet and I have noticed that in the Map A A/F ratio 20-100kpa table in TP the rpm go up in 400 rpm increments while the converter spreadsheet goes up in 200 rpm increments.

Do I need to change the spreadsheet to go up in 400 rpm increments so that it's the same as the table in TP?

Also the calcVE histogram in TP goes up in 200 rpm increments while the all the VE tables in the spreadsheet go up in 200 rpm increments until 2400 rpm then go up in 400 rpm increments.

Do I need to change the spreadsheet to go up in 200 rpm increments like the calcVE histogram does?

Also in the wideband histogram in TP the kpa values go up in 10kpa increments but the wideband log in the spreadsheet goes up in 5kpa increments.

Do I need to change the spreadsheet to match the TP wideband histogram increments?

Thanks,
vc81
VL400

Post by VL400 »

Usually you have the excel or histograms match the table your trying to tune - so VECalc for adjusting the VE you would make histogram the same size as the VE table your tuning. TunerPro is very flexible so you can set it up however you want the information displayed :thumbup:
vc81
cars: vn v6

Post by vc81 »

Thanks for your reply vl400. So is it possible to change the table size in the bin? Or is only the histogram able to be modified in TP?
VL400

Post by VL400 »

You will be changing the histogram to match or display what you want, the BIN table sizes are fixed.