Want to add a wide band O2 sensor, Kit suggestion?

Programs / Tools / Scripts
jon
cars: VN calais 5L
VX SS

Re: Want to add a wide band O2 sensor, Kit suggestion?

Post by jon »

Yeah I did grab the MTX-L. Innovate bring out the same style of gauges that display oil pressure/oil temp in one and water temp/volts in another. Want 3 gauges that are matching but was just curious how they other gauges displayed the 2 outputs on the face of them. Was hoping someone had used these gauges before. As for the a/f ratio. I haven't played around with the standard tune yet. Have to put the inside of the car back together. Hope to start playing soon.
v6bucket

Post by v6bucket »

The gauges you refer to have the sane type of display as the MTX-L afr gauge. There are some pics here. http://highway66speedshop.shop033.com/p ... -3852.html .
"Definition of a Drag Racer: A person who spends money he doesn't have on parts he doesn't need to impress people he doesn't know." - Grumpy Jenkins----- Poverty---
jon
cars: VN calais 5L
VX SS

Post by jon »

They are the gauges. Will have to try and download a manual for them. It doesn't say how they display the readings. Eg, bar display is oil pressure and segment display is temp or they automatically alternate between the 2. I'm guessing they can be programmed but just want to make sure before I spend the money
Holden202T

Post by Holden202T »

innovates website should have the manuals available.
vsslpr
cars: VS s1

Post by vsslpr »

Just got the MTX-L gonna wire it up this weekend to Pin A5 using The1s latest ENHANCED bin for VS V6 NA. So I've editd the adx file to add the wideband input to pin a5 and ive change the history table output for wb afr vs cylair & rpm which i think is correct- if someone could confirm?

Now can someone refer me to the post where another member of this forum posted the dash layout grid- I want to add the wideband gauge on my engine dash- I will post the adx when im done if anyones interested? I cant remember which thread the post was located in or who uploaded it but if anyone can point me in the right direction that would be great.

Cheers
The1

Post by The1 »

right click on the one you want to change then select the A5 input.
vsslpr

Post by vsslpr »

Cheers!

Here is the link I was looking for also:
https://pcmhacking.net/forums/view ... out#p24640

Ill have a go at modifying the enhanced adx to add the wb gauge on the engine dash
vsslpr

Post by vsslpr »

which wire do I use under the dash for switched 12v source? looking at the wiring diagrams it looks like it should be a pink wire? is there only 1 pink wire under the dash? I just wanna confirm before I cut into any wiring.

im using an mtx-l wideband controller.
The1

Post by The1 »

anything that supplies 12v when the key is turned on, usually ciggy lighter.
Chubs0191
cars: Fg xr, mk1 capri, hb torana

Post by Chubs0191 »

has anyone had any thought on were to mount the controller my sensor only has about 18 inches of lead on it and im not so keen on mounting it to the under side of the car or is it perfectly acceptable to lengthen the lead from the sensor to the controller?