Programs / Tools / Scripts
monaro308
cars: VT S1 LS1 C/dore track car
HJ GTS Monaro Coupe
CV8 V2 S3
VE SSV

TunerPro V5 Beta

Post by monaro308 »

I think i'm in the right section......Mark has released TunerPro V5 Beta for D/Loading :punk: :punk:
delcowizzid

Re: TunerPro V5 Beta

Post by delcowizzid »

haha i bet hes happier now everyone can stop asking where it is LOL
If Its Got Gas Or Ass Count Me In.if it cant be fixed with a hammer you have an electrical problem
antus
Site Admin
cars: TX Gemini 2L Twincam
TX Gemini SR20 18psi
Datsun 1200 Ute
Subaru Blitzen '06 EZ30 4th gen, 3.0R Spec B

Post by antus »

excellent!
Have you read the FAQ? For lots of information and links to significant threads see here: http://pcmhacking.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1396
delcowizzid

Post by delcowizzid »

ant you forgot the evil mwahhahahaha after the excellent we dont seem to have a smiley for it either :mrgreen:
If Its Got Gas Or Ass Count Me In.if it cant be fixed with a hammer you have an electrical problem
vn5000
cars: vn v8 commodore

Post by vn5000 »

Where didi you get it from.Just went to tunerpro.net and v4.14 is latest one listed for donload.Has it got mode 4 aldl functions?
delcowizzid

Post by delcowizzid »

main tunerpro.net page scroll down too the NEWS section and the beta is there
vn5000
cars: vn v8 commodore

Post by vn5000 »

Thanks delcowizard,when i read v5 was released i went straight to download page and couldnt see it there ,then opened tuner pro and used update function but still couldnt get it.Anyway i just had a brief look and noticed its got address tracing for my ostrich,should be fun to play with. :study: :punk:
antus
Site Admin
cars: TX Gemini 2L Twincam
TX Gemini SR20 18psi
Datsun 1200 Ute
Subaru Blitzen '06 EZ30 4th gen, 3.0R Spec B

Post by antus »

No ALDL write by the looks of it :( We should all email Mark and ask for it :hmm:
Have you read the FAQ? For lots of information and links to significant threads see here: http://pcmhacking.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1396
Holden202T

Post by Holden202T »

from the quick look i've had theres no real advantage to using it over V4 ... especially with the 10 second wait in V5 that i don't have in V4 !!!

having said that it looks alright, i like the colapsable menus

tried my adx files with it and it wont talk to my 808 so thats a shame ....
Mick

Post by Mick »

Holden202 wrote:from the quick look i've had theres no real advantage to using it over V4 ... especially with the 10 second wait in V5 that i don't have in V4 !!!

having said that it looks alright, i like the colapsable menus

tried my adx files with it and it wont talk to my 808 so thats a shame ....

The reg info file in V5 has changed and will need to be updated by Mark to overcome the start up delay of 10 sec.

There seems to be issues with the scan side of things in V5 at present. Looks like the adx will work in ScannerPro but not V5. I would say Mark is checking that out. Personally had issues with com port assignment myself with emulation and scan tool, so we will see what comes of it.

The Ostrich has a firmware update to make full use of the data tracing feature. The other thing I noticed was that vendor security was added in. Each software vendore is given a unique ID and the firmware latches to the vendors software. So being said this stops one from being able to upload a calibration with one software and pull it out with another. Does not make sense really as currently all available softwares do not use encrypted calibrations?

Mick
Rev it up, Drop the clutch, See what happens.