Innovate LM2 Wideband Info

Programs / Tools / Scripts
vsslpr
cars: VS s1

Re: Innovate LM2 Wideband Info

Post by vsslpr »

ye ill probably re-calibrate it and see what happens- list of weekend jobs is piling up lol but ye its about 1.5 months old
Holden202T

Post by Holden202T »

well you wouldn't think the sensor would fail that soon, might be worth emailing innovate too and see what they suggest ?
vsslpr

Post by vsslpr »

ye worth a try i'll email them a shot of the logs and see what they come back with- have u had any dealings with them? is there a long wait for replies?
VL400
cars: VL Calais and Toyota Landcruiser. Plus some toys :)

Post by VL400 »

Try logging using logworks too, see if the results are any different (log both at the same time if you can).

Have you adjusted the update speed of the MTX-L?
vsslpr

Post by vsslpr »

ye I've taken logs in Logworks also (in the same run) and it looks the same I've tried to play wit the data in excel but because the sample rate is different for the PCM and the wide band its hard to get the logs on the same graph i have to take a snapshot of data for the same time window and plot on 2 different charts but ye they are very close.
VL400 wrote:Have you adjusted the update speed of the MTX-L?
No I havent - is that via LM programmer and adjusting the "response speed" do u recommend making it slower than 1/12s (which is default i believe)?
v6bucket

Post by v6bucket »

Where have you got the WB sensor situated in the exhaust?
I've been using an Innovate LM1 for the past 6 or 7 years with numerous dyno runs & the LM1 always reads the same as the dyno WB.
"Definition of a Drag Racer: A person who spends money he doesn't have on parts he doesn't need to impress people he doesn't know." - Grumpy Jenkins----- Poverty---
VL400
cars: VL Calais and Toyota Landcruiser. Plus some toys :)

Post by VL400 »

vsslpr wrote: No I havent - is that via LM programmer and adjusting the "response speed" do u recommend making it slower than 1/12s (which is default i believe)?
No leave it on 1/12, the response being dampened the way it is on the fastest speed looks like the sensor is installed after the cat.
vsslpr

Post by vsslpr »

I've installed the sensor just upstream of the cat where the y piece merges into the cat.. I thought this was the best location for it as it gets both exhaust streams?
v6bucket

Post by v6bucket »

You haven't got a slight exhaust leak on the bank without the NB sensor?
"Definition of a Drag Racer: A person who spends money he doesn't have on parts he doesn't need to impress people he doesn't know." - Grumpy Jenkins----- Poverty---
vsslpr

Post by vsslpr »

Well I may have an exhaust leak somewhere but I haven't confirmed that yet- I haven't replaced a NB on one bank with the WB though. Still running 2 NB and the WB goes in just before the cat at the y piece merge