Antusprom - tunerpro realtime via ALDL

Programs / Tools / Scripts
delcowizzid

Re: Antusprom - tunerpro realtime via ALDL

Post by delcowizzid »

just be carefull with my bin its not totally finished yet ill start working on it more this week when i finally fix my rpm error in the ecu :comp: :rant: i see youre all blue guess you have a copy now :mrgreen:
If Its Got Gas Or Ass Count Me In.if it cant be fixed with a hammer you have an electrical problem
Holden202T

Post by Holden202T »

there were a heap of people already testing $12P i just changed their settings so they showed up blue.
mag
cars: VN Commodore

Post by mag »

It's alive! $12S V6 non-VAT bin in the VN. So far only one run around the block with no problem. Slight stumble off idle, cold engine could be the cause although hope to be able to tune it out eventually.

One issue that others may care to comment on, ALDL connection is intermittent yet had no problems on the bench. Is this normal, data is transferred to SP & appears to be sensible.
delcowizzid

Post by delcowizzid »

the stumble will be the VR tune running VN the VR tune is way wrong for vn i gave up years ago on trying to get the VR bases running right on the vn and went back too vn tunes LOL.12P will be a bit the same but its got most tables from a vn tune copied over allready if i remember right some of its actually VP and some VN .
If Its Got Gas Or Ass Count Me In.if it cant be fixed with a hammer you have an electrical problem
mag

Post by mag »

Delcowizzid, "is basic $12S V6 tune good for a VN" was a question I was originally going to ask, although as there is no other bin option for RT 808 V6 I just decided to suck it and see. When you say you went back to vn tunes, do you mean simply cut/paste vn tables into the $12S. Is it possible once engine has warmed-up I may find the stumble reduced. Any thought on ther intermittent ALDL link, every second send command results in failure. This pattern is repeated constantly.
delcowizzid

Post by delcowizzid »

i was meaning when i used stock vr bins i went back to vn-vp tunes cause it was easier than modding the VR one to suit vn i presume youll be using the 12P soon anyway so thats all good has mostly vn settings to suit my wagon.i dont have a narrowband o2 sensor is half off my coming off idle issues i think as well as my rpm issue the ecu is seeing but it doesnt have the stumble off idle on a stock vn tune so more the o2 than anything.the vr tune will be ok to run round on just doesnt have enough spark for WOT and probably a little much down low.when i played with 12s i turned off vats with the flag as it wasnt turned off maybe you have logging issues cause its trying to find the bcm every second or so or it could just be noise in the car and need a tweak to the delays in the adx dunno need to get my rpm fixed so i can get back into testing it
mag

Post by mag »

Fixed send failure problem. Had to set RS232 echo in adx. Same problem I had on the bench now that I think of it. Will be doing a 30km run PM today, will give me some data to review.

Any issues with 12P I need to know about.
Holden202T

Post by Holden202T »

nothing that i am aware of .... works fine for me day in day out!
vn5000
cars: vn v8 commodore

Post by vn5000 »

Just been playing with tunerpro 5 and antus prom two wire and got it all working fine ,but found if you open antusprom first then open tp5 it detects hardware as DEMON V2.5A and it wont work except for datalogging.If you open tp5 first then open antusprom and initialize hardware it will detect autoprom v2.5a and work properly .Has anyone else had this problem and what is a DEMON V2.5A . :study:
antus
Site Admin
cars: TX Gemini 2L Twincam
TX Gemini SR20 18psi
Datsun 1200 Ute
Subaru Blitzen '06 EZ30 4th gen, 3.0R Spec B

Post by antus »

Demon is another moates piece of hardware. Antusprom sends back 3 bytes of data, first one is the hardware ID for an Autoprom, and then 2 then 5 for version 2.5. It sounds like the the first byte of the ID string is being corrupted!

Soon antusprom should be merged in to the flashtool anyway (its working in testing) so stay tuned for that.
Have you read the FAQ? For lots of information and links to significant threads see here: http://pcmhacking.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1396