Programs / Tools / Scripts
- Site Admin
- Posts: 5679
- Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 8:34 pm
Yeah I thought the tool gave you the outcode and then you enter the incode.
- Posts: 2418
- Joined: Sun Aug 02, 2009 9:16 pm
- Location: Bayside, Melbourne, Victoria
My new(ish) g-scan tool generates the outcode so I can do it with that, but a all in one tool would be better!
- Posts: 2017
- Joined: Fri Mar 14, 2014 8:37 pm
- Location: Bacchus Marsh, Vic
Full dealer tool is the only way for that...
According to chemistry, alcohol is a solution...
- Posts: 4
- Joined: Tue Mar 31, 2009 3:05 pm
There is an App for Iphone, it only costs $2.99 no dongle and does double and single codes!
Return to Tools
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests