ICC Immo Code Calculator v2.1.2

Programs / Tools / Scripts

Re: ICC Immo Code Calculator v2.1.2

Postby Biggvl » Thu Jan 21, 2016 1:25 pm

:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
According to chemistry, alcohol is a solution...

Postby VX L67 Getrag » Thu Jan 21, 2016 2:19 pm

LMFAO, why does it never surprise me you always seem to find all the goodies!!!

AWESOME work!

Postby HQ355 » Thu Jan 21, 2016 3:55 pm

Biggvl wrote: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Bugger, you missed the thumbs up smiley face record by 1 !

Postby Charlescrown » Fri Jan 22, 2016 8:46 am

Thought I would have a look at the program but seem to have a problem with the DLL file. I put it in the windows\system32 but it wont load. Any suggestions.

Postby Jayme » Fri Jan 22, 2016 8:59 am

antus wrote:You might need to work around a driver issue on 64bit windows, put the attached DLL in the "TM100 software" dir.

Antus Recommends it goes into the program directory?

Postby Charlescrown » Fri Jan 22, 2016 9:10 am

OK but I don't know how to do that.

Postby Jayme » Fri Jan 22, 2016 9:28 am

I havent tried installing it, but I assume you can start looking in C:\Program Files (x86)\TM100 software

Site Admin

Postby antus » Fri Jan 22, 2016 10:55 am

Yeah thats right. It wont start without the FTDI 32bit driver, because its somewhat hacky and you probably dont want to break the rest of your system. Putting it in the program files dir for the app doesnt mess with anything else on the system but it can find it and starts up.
Have you read the FAQ? For lots of information and links to significant threads see here: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1396

Postby Charlescrown » Fri Jan 22, 2016 11:15 am

Thanks all working fine. Now I gotta get my head around what it can do.

Postby Tazzi » Fri Jan 22, 2016 5:19 pm

antus wrote:TM100 from flyobd generates the keys for free.

http://www.flyobd.com/document/TM100%20software.rar

You might need to work around a driver issue on 64bit windows, put the attached DLL in the "TM100 software" dir.

Choose english from the menu which is pictured.

It supports a lot of other brands too. It looks like they are using it as free advertising for their key hardware for those who wish to be "full users". I did some testing and the keys it generated matched in/out keys I found around the internet.

Antus = Legendary
I dont know how you find this stuff, but its incredible! :thumbup:

Need to test this out on the BA XR8 out front.

PreviousNext

Return to Tools