kinda new to all this

Programs / Tools / Scripts
Vampyre
cars: grand am, trans am

kinda new to all this

Post by Vampyre »

Hello I currently have to use 4 programs just to edit the parameter table I need in my 2000 grand am with 3800sc/4t65e trans swap

Im trying to build or find a program like the ls1flash that will allow me to just patch the info into the pcm.

I currently use HPT to pull the file HXD to read the hex out of ram to create the bin. I added the shift logic table to Tiny Tuner so I can change it easily, and edit the other needed tables and switches to match what I need.
I then use old version on hpt to load the bin since new hpt wont allow you to load bins, Then flash it back with hpt.

Id like to either be able to pull the file as a bin, edit with Tint, reflash bin or just use the program itself to edit the 3 or 4 parameters I need to change.

I know the read write for the v6 is similar if not the same as ls1 pcms.

Any help would be appreciated.

Jay
antus
Site Admin
cars: TX Gemini 2L Twincam
TX Gemini SR20 18psi
Datsun 1200 Ute
Subaru Blitzen '06 EZ30 4th gen, 3.0R Spec B

Re: kinda new to all this

Post by antus »

Unfortunately it is different to the v8s, so you'll need a tool specific to the PCM type. I am not aware of such a thing, but that does not mean anything and its not my area of expertise. Maybe someone else can chime in.
Have you read the FAQ? For lots of information and links to significant threads see here: http://pcmhacking.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1396
VX L67 Getrag

Post by VX L67 Getrag »

Have you got dumps off each device/eeprom you currently use(doesn't need to be tuned, stock is fine).

What are the device part numbers?
Vampyre
cars: grand am, trans am

Post by Vampyre »

ive got multiple stock and tuned bin files.

ive been told that dhp and jet spectrum tuner will work if i have a avt cable but cant find dhp software or an avt cable

ive got hptuners just tired of paying to unlock pcms everytime I brick one or have to replace one