OSEPlugin for Tunerpro 5 v1.80

Programs / Tools / Scripts
Jayme

Re: OSEPlugin for Tunerpro 5 v1.2.0

Post by Jayme »

did you by chance try out the new adx? https://pcmhacking.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=700
gasute
cars: VY V6 Ute

Post by gasute »

no i have not that looks like a great adx though! i am unable to get tp 5 to pick up the ecu with the nvram to emulate so i can start tuning i have no idea what is wrong?!
Jayme

Post by Jayme »

just a list of things off the top of my head, sorry if some of them are dumb..
does the flashtool pick it up?
are you sure you have the correct comport?... soemtimes switching usb ports changes the virtual serial port number.
I know ant tested the plugin on a vt s/c RT modded bin on the bench, only difference was his was pcm only no bcm, so maybe the bcm chatter is mucking round with the identification process of the plugin. you can use the flashtool to send a disable bcm chatter command before you try to get the plugin to detect hardware. just go into the flashtool > "Tools" > "Listen to chatter and send custom aldl frames" then enter F1, 56, 08 and tick auto checksum and click Send command. to enable bcm chatter again later, use F1, 56, 09
gasute

Post by gasute »

thanks for your time jayme. yes i have tried most of the things you mention apart from the disabling the bcm chatter which i will try tomorrow the flashtool works fine as long as i select f5 so maybe the tp 5 plugin does not like the bcm.
gasute

Post by gasute »

Disabling the bcm first via flashtool worked thanks jayme the adx did not work it showed some correct values but others jumped around i could not have the emulation going and the logging going at the same time is that normal?
Jayme

Post by Jayme »

can you record a log of it and post it up in the adx thread? I should be able to fix any errors more easily with some real data to work with.

my adx actually disables BCM chatter on connection and enables it again on disconnection. I wonder if its being enabled again is the cause? its normal not to log while acutally uploading, it just pauses for a tic while its uploading. what exactly happens when you try to log and emulate at the same time?
gasute

Post by gasute »

It wont allow me to connect to the emulator while logging is connected i have to disconnect from the logging by pushing the logging button and then i can detect attached hardware otherwise it does not pick it up
Jayme

Post by Jayme »

confused :S you should be selecting the OSEplugin for emulation plugin AND Data Acq plugin and detect attached hardware first, then go and start logging and emulating. it wont work if you use the built in tunerpro logging plugin as it hogs the serial port and you wont be able to emulate while its in use. the plugin kind of multiplexes the emulating and logging datastreams into the one serial port.
ekdave1962
cars: EK holden running vn v6

Post by ekdave1962 »

is there a option or manual for installing this plugin for RT version ? tried to do it using the above notes but pref does not show use pluging in the interface type window ?

D
VL400
cars: VL Calais and Toyota Landcruiser. Plus some toys :)

Post by VL400 »

Use TunerPro V5 not TunerPro V4 :thumbup: