VZ E55/E40/E38 ECU LINKER

Programs / Tools / Scripts
mattyjf01

Re: VZ E55 ECU LINKER "SRAM CODE READER"

Post by mattyjf01 »

The1 wrote:oh ok

for VZ ecu it doesn't matter what state or timeout lock if you issue that command it'l unlock and reset timer.
How did you work that one out?
The1

Post by The1 »

when im working on ECU's i start by making programs to go through loops.

For EG start by polling every PID from 00-FF and see what data it returns. I worked out AE 7D was the security link/unlink from watching a relink & Reset, i then polled every id under that with the ECU locked and watched inline with tech2 to see if it reset the timer. I run upto 2 cables and a tech2 inline at times to send and respond and log. Find a problem and go through every option trying to solve it as there is usually a way because the factory's have to test it and fix it after it's been sold.
mattyjf01

Post by mattyjf01 »

The1 wrote:when im working on ECU's i start by making programs to go through loops.

For EG start by polling every PID from 00-FF and see what data it returns. I worked out AE 7D was the security link/unlink from watching a relink & Reset, i then polled every id under that with the ECU locked and watched inline with tech2 to see if it reset the timer. I run upto 2 cables and a tech2 inline at times to send and respond and log. Find a problem and go through every option trying to solve it as there is usually a way because the factory's have to test it and fix it after it's been sold.
:thumbup:
Boostedda
cars: Avalanche, saab 2.8 with hx35, ctsv

Post by Boostedda »

Have you been through the me9.6 function sheet? there is alot of good info that may be useful to you. alot about security access and proper speeds to run at etc. Look in the T2 chapters. Especially T2SAC. I have full license winols and alot of experience with me9.6 as far as tuning goes. but if i can be of any assistance please let me know..

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1O1w8W1 ... JifTa/view
mattyjf01

Post by mattyjf01 »

Boostedda wrote:Have you been through the me9.6 function sheet? there is alot of good info that may be useful to you. alot about security access and proper speeds to run at etc. Look in the T2 chapters. Especially T2SAC. I have full license winols and alot of experience with me9.6 as far as tuning goes. but if i can be of any assistance please let me know..

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1O1w8W1 ... JifTa/view
Thanks had a bit of a read last night
VX L67 Getrag

Post by VX L67 Getrag »

With all the info out about these controllers now has anyone been able to find out how to disable VATS so you don't even need to link?
mattyjf01

Post by mattyjf01 »

Has anyone unlocked them with a Security Access Request sub function 03?
or communicated on Kline?
mattyjf01

Post by mattyjf01 »

If Bcm, Pim and Ecu are linked
you can do a writedataByIdentifier DID 0x6C From 0x488
and it outputs all the Immobilizer data on 0x490
488-07-3B-6C-00-33-31-31-34
The1

Post by The1 »

There's no Kline data pin as far as im aware.

That's neat So it's expecting an input on PID 6C, the string looks like the pin so you have to have the correct pin to start with?

What immo data does it send out? Im guessing it's like that 4 chunk of data that gets sent on relink.
mattyjf01

Post by mattyjf01 »

The1 wrote:There's no Kline data pin as far as im aware.

That's neat So it's expecting an input on PID 6C, the string looks like the pin so you have to have the correct pin to start with?

What immo data does it send out? Im guessing it's like that 4 chunk of data that gets sent on relink.
Correct
Try your barina software on it