VZ E55 Flasher

Programs / Tools / Scripts
Posts: 1540
Joined: Sat Aug 06, 2011 7:58 am
Location: Padstow NSW

Re: VZ E55 Flasher

Postby Charlescrown » Fri Oct 29, 2021 7:20 am

Interesting. I do have the Tactrix for Mitsubishi and it works fine. I'll try it later and if it flops I'll look into the ones you recommend. I have seen on other posts the problems with Tactrix but I wonder if their the China copies. I'll find out later and post the results.

Posts: 192
Joined: Wed Sep 04, 2019 8:41 pm

Re: VZ E55 Flasher

Postby mattyjf01 » Fri Oct 29, 2021 7:27 am

Charlescrown wrote:Interesting. I do have the Tactrix for Mitsubishi and it works fine. I'll try it later and if it flops I'll look into the ones you recommend. I have seen on other posts the problems with Tactrix but I wonder if their the China copies. I'll find out later and post the results.

Yes it was a China copy

Some of these aren't reading 0x80 bytes at a time

Posts: 1540
Joined: Sat Aug 06, 2011 7:58 am
Location: Padstow NSW

Re: VZ E55 Flasher

Postby Charlescrown » Fri Oct 29, 2021 9:36 am

Well the Tactrix worked a treat. It took just over a minute to read the Calibration file and for the flash it took 18 minutes. Strange to see it displayed read error 0 twice. Is that normal? Do you need a copy for the data base?
Main OS 92179470
Engine cal 92190929
System cal 92179471

Posts: 192
Joined: Wed Sep 04, 2019 8:41 pm

Re: VZ E55 Flasher

Postby mattyjf01 » Fri Oct 29, 2021 12:26 pm

Charlescrown wrote:Well the Tactrix worked a treat. It took just over a minute to read the Calibration file and for the flash it took 18 minutes. Strange to see it displayed read error 0 twice. Is that normal? Do you need a copy for the data base?
Main OS 92179470
Engine cal 92190929
System cal 92179471

Post it and I'll compare it for you
If it gets a null response from a read command it waits 100ms then tries to read again

Posts: 1540
Joined: Sat Aug 06, 2011 7:58 am
Location: Padstow NSW

Re: VZ E55 Flasher

Postby Charlescrown » Fri Oct 29, 2021 1:14 pm

PCM Hacking says the file is too big. It's 2560kb. That seems extremely large.
This is the cal file
Attachments
VEcal.bin
(1.88 MiB) Downloaded 16 times

Posts: 192
Joined: Wed Sep 04, 2019 8:41 pm

Re: VZ E55 Flasher

Postby mattyjf01 » Fri Oct 29, 2021 1:55 pm

Charlescrown wrote:PCM Hacking says the file is too big. It's 2560kb. That seems extremely large.
This is the cal file

Zip it

Posts: 1540
Joined: Sat Aug 06, 2011 7:58 am
Location: Padstow NSW

Re: VZ E55 Flasher

Postby Charlescrown » Fri Oct 29, 2021 3:19 pm

This demonstrates my computer skills. I had to ask my wife how to do it.
Attachments
VE.rar
(460.39 KiB) Downloaded 20 times

Posts: 192
Joined: Wed Sep 04, 2019 8:41 pm

Re: VZ E55 Flasher

Postby mattyjf01 » Sat Oct 30, 2021 7:54 am

Charlescrown wrote:This demonstrates my computer skills. I had to ask my wife how to do it.

:D
Read is good

Posts: 1540
Joined: Sat Aug 06, 2011 7:58 am
Location: Padstow NSW

Re: VZ E55 Flasher

Postby Charlescrown » Sat Oct 30, 2021 9:17 am

Thanks for that. I know little about this so be patient. Can you tell me why when I look at the program with Binary Viewer your file starts at 000000 and mine starts at 040000.

Posts: 192
Joined: Wed Sep 04, 2019 8:41 pm

Re: VZ E55 Flasher

Postby mattyjf01 » Sat Oct 30, 2021 9:20 am

Charlescrown wrote:Thanks for that. I know little about this so be patient. Can you tell me why when I look at the program with Binary Viewer your file starts at 000000 and mine starts at 040000.

What do you mean by program?

PreviousNext

Return to Tools

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests